Autoloading Trailer for xbox one

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
EDS1963

Autoloading Trailer for xbox one

Post by EDS1963 »

Will one of you fantastic smart mod builders out there in internet land please build an autoloader mod for xbox one I love having my bales and stuff nice and straight and neat. So please pretty please create one for us console users:)
Jwolfm3

Re: Autoloading Trailer for xbox one

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Not possible... research this request and read the replies on scripts which aren't allowed on console
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

It would be helpful if someone could write out some of the differences between our PC and console versions and sticky the topic so we could refer newer forum members to it.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Good idea^^
mdoss

Post by mdoss »

Actually, the new bale stacker by Blacksheep Modding, the quadro pac or whatever it's called, seems to have some sort of auto stack incorporated into it. You can simply drive next to square bales, and they 'jump' into the stacker.

Why can't this be done on a flatbed trailer for console if it can be done in this 4-stack stacker??
FS19 - PC version
FS17 - Xbox One version (occasionally on PC also)
Intel i7 2.8GHz, 16MB Ram, GeForce GTX 1050
Gamertag - "Dossmeister"
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
eric21

Post by eric21 »

mdoss wrote:Actually, the new bale stacker by Blacksheep Modding, the quadro pac or whatever it's called, seems to have some sort of auto stack incorporated into it. You can simply drive next to square bales, and they 'jump' into the stacker.

Why can't this be done on a flatbed trailer for console if it can be done in this 4-stack stacker??
Probs it uses the in game auto stacker script
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

eric21 wrote:
mdoss wrote:Actually, the new bale stacker by Blacksheep Modding, the quadro pac or whatever it's called, seems to have some sort of auto stack incorporated into it. You can simply drive next to square bales, and they 'jump' into the stacker.

9/10 your right.
WaerM

Post by WaerM »

eric21 wrote:

I don't have a clue about modding, but shouldn't it work if that autostacker script in a flatbed if i load the bales on with forks and the flatbed stacks them in to neet piles? :)
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

It could work. It's just that no one has done it yet.

It could use the same script from the autostackers or the quadro-pack - the bale "triggers" within a certain area and then "stacks" into place. The only difference to the ones on PC would be that you'd need a separate trailer for round and square bales.

I really do like the idea above of a trailer that you load bales onto and the trailer "stacks" them up neatly.

And just in case someone says I'm lazy... here's some of my stacking. I'm a bit proud of these. :biggrin2:

FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

No mods having or requiring user-made/3rd party scripts will go on console untill Giants and console manufacturers change this rule(and I'd be very surprised if it ever changes).

In other term: Untill further notice, no mods with or requiring any kind of user-made/3rd party scripts will be compatible with any consoles.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Very nice stacking fenixguy.
ThaFarmer the 4 real modules are a perfect example of scripts not been available on console and then the scripts were added on an update.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya but unloading, you could only unload one way?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
WaerM

Post by WaerM »

fenixguy wrote:It could work. It's just that no one has done it yet.

It could use the same script from the autostackers or the quadro-pack - the bale "triggers" within a certain area and then "stacks" into place. The only difference to the ones on PC would be that you'd need a separate trailer for round and square bales.

I really do like the idea above of a trailer that you load bales onto and the trailer "stacks" them up neatly.

And just in case someone says I'm lazy... here's some of my stacking. I'm a bit proud of these. :biggrin2:

Them bales are kickin my ass in the game and i don't like it.. :mrgreen:
Pallets is a cakewalk, stacks upp neatly but bales is a big no-no :/
Guess i will have to keep on trying then ;)
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

redglasses wrote:Ya but unloading, you could only unload one way?
You're right. You'd have to unload them manually I suppose. Mine get backed into the sale point most of the time. :lol: Otherwise, I leave them in the field until I need them.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
That Dude QC

Post by That Dude QC »

In the mod menu under the trailer category there is a very small trailer (look more like a bucket and is green) you can connect to the front loader of any tractor. When you get in front of a pile of wood, tilt the bucket down as much as you can and with (RB (R1 on PS4) + press the right joystick) you can attach the WHOLE pile in one go! Granted you will need a lot weight on the back to counterbalance, i was able to succesfully pick and deliver 43 6 foot long log at once with the Lamborghini Tractor (cause its the most stable) all in the same bucket.