[Request] Self-Propelled Sprayers

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Null

[Request] Self-Propelled Sprayers

Post by Null »

The New Holland Sp.400F isn't exactly well received or a nice purchase. If I mention it while playing multiplayer, people think I'm joking...

That said, if some kind soul would give up their valuable time to create a self-propelled sprayer for ModHub(preferably useable by all platforms), it would most likely be greatly appreciated by all. I understand there may be some licensing issues but it doesn't hurt to ask. (Giants could consider it in an upcoming DLC, ya know, if there was support. :this:)

Here's some images to spark some creativity...

Massey Ferguson 9030:
Case Patriot Series:
garyst

Re: [Request] Self-Propelled Sprayers

Post by garyst »

I really hope someone mods either a case ih patriot, apache, or challenger rogator someday and gets released on console. Those are my favorite sprayers.
Null

Post by Null »

garyst wrote:I really hope someone mods either a case ih patriot, apache, or challenger rogator someday and gets released on console. Those are my favorite sprayers.
I agree. All American equipment is my favorite. *thumbsup*
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Just asking but why don't you like NH sprayers? Or is it just that you want more of a selection.
PS4
Null

Post by Null »

canadafarms wrote:Just asking but why don't you like NH sprayers? Or is it just that you want more of a selection.
I'd like a larger variety. :biggrin2:
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Null wrote:
canadafarms wrote:Just asking but why don't you like NH sprayers? Or is it just that you want more of a selection.
Nothing wrong with selection.... your a PC guy aren't you? Is there not much out there for sprayer mods?
PS4
Null

Post by Null »

canadafarms wrote:
Null wrote:
Nothing wrong with selection.... your a PC guy aren't you? Is there not much out there for sprayer mods?
I'm a PC guy when it comes to coding and designing but my poor computers aren't capable of running FS. Xbox is the preferred gaming platform of mine.
tbh4419

Post by tbh4419 »

I agree with you Null. I too wish they would offer more of a selection when it comes to self propelled sprayers or maybe even a self propelled fertilizer spreader or floater like a Case IH Titan series. I also wish they would make the operating speed of the NH self propelled a bit faster. I work in the commercial sprayer industry and I don't know of anyone that runs their sprayer at 7 mph lol. Something closer to 15-20 mph would be more accurate for my part of the world. I'm holding out hope that someone will release something eventually :). I should specify that I game primarily on XBOX so I'm limited on mod selection as well.
KevinMn

Post by KevinMn »

Well there are already a Case IH Patriot and a RoGator Sprayer out there for PC, but neither of them can make it to the console, because of their poly count.
I helped on the Case IH Titan spreader that was released, it's poly count is actually lower than that of the SP400, so I'll see about adding that to the modhub some day.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

How bout that sprayer in the upcoming dlc
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
tbh4419

Post by tbh4419 »

Redglasses - what sprayer would that be? Guess I haven't been able to find anything about an upcoming DLC yet. And that would be amazing to see a Case IH Titan in the game.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

It's sort of a wierd mid boomed sprayer, you can see it in the new teaser trailer for the plat. edition
My Discord
tbh4419

Post by tbh4419 »

redglasses wrote:It's sort of a wierd mid boomed sprayer, you can see it in the new teaser trailer for the plat. edition

I took a look at the teaser trailer and I'm not even sure what kind of sprayer that is....lol. It might be alright though....as I stated before I just wish the sprayer went faster than 7mph. Kind of a joke... :lol:
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^ya that's the only problem with the sprayers
My Discord