Older FS17 Mods (IH Tractors)

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Connor9988

Re: Older FS17 Mods (IH Tractors)

Post by Connor9988 »

Well folks I think I'm just about to push out these IH mods. There are still some errors (mostly lighting) but they are functional in game and AI functional. If anyone would like to try some out before I send them out and help work out any bugs let me know. Again, these are PC.

TankerJr. I thought you would actually give some feedback from the 3588 that I sent to you. Still waiting...
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

If you're still looking for beta testers I would be happy to run a few through their paces and report back. Let me know if I can be any help.
KlaasLintz

Post by KlaasLintz »

I really do hope you Guy(s) will port these for the consoles as well, they look absolutely amazing! :D
I look forward to playing Farming Simulator when i get home from work everyday, i can really unwind, relax and clear my head when im playing.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

I have this Case IH 9240 4wd tractor that i wouldn't mind seeing, if this pack makes it to console, i have specs card with it, if needed.
novass

Post by novass »

yes...me to.I would love for it to go to console as well..lights working or not..there amazing and perfect..great job..thank you have a good day.....Chris