Truck Mods for consoles

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
jordan.hicks

Truck Mods for consoles

Post by jordan.hicks »

I know this has been a thread about a million times by now but i'll proudly be the 1,000,001st person. I don't care what brand or kind of truck it is, I just simply feel that we need a truck that has a gooseneck hitch, along with a gooseneck flatbed and a gooseneck cattle trailer. Other than that I do not care what we get because i love the game.
BigC92

Re: Truck Mods for consoles

Post by BigC92 »

Ok, heres the deal, look in the mod section of this forum, there is 1 person that is making this happen for console and PC, i want you to tell me his forum name, everyone else, shhhh. I wanna see if hes right. You can even look in that thread and read every post look at every picture, you tell me who he is. There will be a Material Handling Pack for console and PC, but that deals with flatbed semis.
BurrKneeFine

Post by BurrKneeFine »

So you know it's been a thread "a million times", yet you still decided to post something about it, without any sort of originality or solution to your request.

What exactly were you hoping to achieve here? That the guy CURRENTLY working on a few variations of the exact truck you're looking for, will see your post and decide:

"You know what? I'm working tirelessly on this truck package, and I've run into countless hurdles along the way, including but not limited to someone stealing my stuff, unappreciative & annoying people demanding to know a release date. But I really need to step my game up and get this mod done specifically for Jordan Hicks."

There is 2 threads that feature all of the information you seek.
Im the guy who made GTA V look real.

PM'ing me for Mod Requests will be responded to with a link on how to make your own Mods.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

He just posted 2 photos today, you sir are LAZY!
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

If you'd look you'd find a certain modded who just happens to have a truck that is coming out very soon... Just be lose this thread in fact. #LAZY
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
jordan.hicks

Post by jordan.hicks »

BigC92 wrote:Ok, heres the deal, look in the mod section of this forum, there is 1 person that is making this happen for console and PC, i want you to tell me his forum name, everyone else, shhhh. I wanna see if hes right. You can even look in that thread and read every post look at every picture, you tell me who he is. There will be a Material Handling Pack for console and PC, but that deals with flatbed semis.
Tycoonspaceman. I honestly had no idea he was actually building them for console.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

jordan.hicks wrote:
BigC92 wrote:Ok, heres the deal, look in the mod section of this forum, there is 1 person that is making this happen for console and PC, i want you to tell me his forum name, everyone else, shhhh. I wanna see if hes right. You can even look in that thread and read every post look at every picture, you tell me who he is. There will be a Material Handling Pack for console and PC, but that deals with flatbed semis.
Tycoonspaceman. I honestly had no idea he was actually building them for console.
Thats the one, so before making a thread, make sure there isnt one or related to thread about something.
novass

Post by novass »

The reason people are hungry fir TSM's farm truck.but he needs the time to make in the digital world.if this hunger was satisfied then there mostly be less asking.I would have thought Giant would have done this.
so TSM is doing great on this and all his other projects..thanks again TSM..have a good day dude.......Chris
TSM

Post by TSM »

lol, thing is I am currently have more than 20 mods in the making stage, dually has been the biggest pain in the assets as I kpet thinking it look ok in the Editor and it looked like a pile of poop in game, now though I think I got it about right so my ocd does not go nope nope nope :D
RFERIGOLO

Post by RFERIGOLO »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:lol, thing is I am currently have more than 20 mods in the making stage, dually has been the biggest pain in the assets as I kpet thinking it look ok in the Editor and it looked like a pile of poop in game, now though I think I got it about right so my ocd does not go nope nope nope :D
I am very grateful for their work. Continue on the assembly line.
:hi: :hi: :hi:
Playing PS5 in Brazil, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19, FS 22,
novass

Post by novass »

TSM...I hear ya..your doing great.I know this is alot of work.your efforts are greatly appreciated. thank you......Chris
Gentury7

Post by Gentury7 »

Okay im new to this but someone on here said he put up a few pics and i was wonder where i can go to look at them thanks for the mods and thank you to the ones that do the modding for the trucks and on console it will be cool to get dually trucks on console ceep up the good work