Fiatagri NH tractors

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Irish farmer 91

Fiatagri NH tractors

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Would love to see some fiat tractors in the game. Very popular in my area and they are good compact in size for yard work. They're owned by New Holland now so should be no licence problems. Like to see the 90 series , 90-90 up to 160-90 with colour options of blue or brown. Think the current NH tractors should have the colour option too as I've seen a fair amount in the fiat colours
Playing on Ps4
BigC92

Re: Fiatagri NH tractors

Post by BigC92 »

I dont see that happening, how long has NH owned Fiat?
crash

Post by crash »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Holland_Agriculture

fiat collored New hollands where sold to the end of the 90`/early 00`ss.
https://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/14 ... rMaker.jpg
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
novass

Post by novass »

hell..I'd like that.I'm always in for smaller tractors.
Irish farmer 91

Yea it was actually fiat that wer a majority owner of CNH. Always liked the blue 110-90, had a neighbouring contractor used mainly the brown new holland, 130-160 bhp. Stood out from the rest
Playing on Ps4
Cabre_01

Post by Cabre_01 »

Irish farmer 91 wrote:Yea it was actually fiat that wer a majority owner of CNH. Always liked the blue 110-90, had a neighbouring contractor used mainly the brown new holland, 130-160 bhp. Stood out from the rest
they still are but fiat pulled out of the tractors since the first tm series by NH. case and NH run the tractors, Fiat run CNH and Fiat is run by the Italian mafia https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/taki ... -144-v15n8. but besides the point i would like to see the -90 series from fiat in fs17 with potentially an option to turbo them. licensing can cause the problem as it could be locked to just case and NH and not fiat so i would say it would be a miracle to see them come to console
Irish farmer 91

Yea but even the 90 series fiat tractors were marketed as new holland instead of fiat so would ther be a problem? Hopefully not
Playing on Ps4
Cabre_01

Post by Cabre_01 »

Irish farmer 91 wrote:Yea but even the 90 series fiat tractors were marketed as new holland instead of fiat so would ther be a problem? Hopefully not
as i said, licensing could go down as far as model numbers. if it was just the brands, giants could put every for example case tractor into the game but it goes down to specific models. thats why there is 5 series models of case in the game. the only way modders can bypass this is to release the mod to pc only unless the brands and sony/microsoft would allow them to come to console