Rattlesnake Valley farm mechanics

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Two_Wolves

Rattlesnake Valley farm mechanics

Post by Two_Wolves »

Greetings to all with hopes that answers can be gained from this inquiry.

Regarding the machines permanently stationed at the farm proper (garage), how would one fill both the seed machine and the two machines over where the liquid fertilizer used to be. I've tried putting seed bags into the seed machine inside the garage with no success.
I'm trying to "keep it real" by using the equipment provided.
I can use the TMR machine over at the new cow pasture, but the other ones at the garage baffle me.

Thanks in advance for any help .
dgk816

Re: Rattlesnake Valley farm mechanics

Post by dgk816 »

The seed machine in the green building makes seeds, not takes seeds. What you do is unload a tipper of grain in to the machine. Just back up towards it until you see the unload option. Then you must also fill it with liquid fertilizer and it will only accept that from the "Universal" tank mod. It's a mod pack that has various size tanks that can hold water, liquid fertilizer, etc. I use the small, tractor mounted one. You fill those tanks from pallets purchased at the store.

The seed machine uses far more grain than liquid fertilizer and works out to be cheaper than buying pallets of seed.

Also, use an Auger wagon to fill you sowers with the seeds you make.

I haven't used the other machine but I would guess you would have to fill the same way.

Good luck.