Short Flatbed Trailer UAL ... feedback

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
W1der

Short Flatbed Trailer UAL ... feedback

Post by W1der »

So I just tried the new short version of the Fliegl Flatbed trailer ...

Just as it´s bigger brother it is very sensitive when it comes to making turns in to high speed. Especially when you make a "train" out of them.
Lack of "breaks"!?
But I kind of like everything that forces me to drive more carefully.

However ... I have an issue with the small tires on this one ... makes it look "stupid" and ends up with a tilted angle when attached to the man truck or the Fliegl dolly ... :neutralnew:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
TSM

Re: Short Flatbed Trailer UAL ... feedback

Post by TSM »

small tires ? they are same size as the ones on the big one and the trailers in a train thing is inherited from the timber runner sadly ><
W1der

Post by W1der »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:small tires ? they are same size as the ones on the big one and the trailers in a train thing is inherited from the timber runner sadly ><
OK ... I did not notice that they where so small on the big one ... I took a clooser look at them and compared them with the ones on the dolly and it is even specified on them that they are smaller on the trailer than on the dolly.

I will use it anyways ... thanks for a great mod! *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
TSM

Post by TSM »

i suppose I could make a dolly for my trailers :P
XaaD

Post by XaaD »

Hallo,
Habt ihr den mal versucht mit einem Dolly rückwerts zu fahren? versucht das mal :) Mass auf 20 ist etwas zu viel glaub ich ^^
aAnsonnsten Super Teil, macht weiter so und vielen Dank fürs teilen :)
Lg XaaD