problem with lexion 480 header

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
DirectCedar

problem with lexion 480 header

Post by DirectCedar »

Hi all
I'm new here. The forum is great.
I recently installed the Claas Lexion 480 in FS 17. The combine and the straight header show up in the shop and work as expected. The row crop header appears in the shop but when I try to purchase or lease it I get the message "This item/tool not available for purchase. Please try again." and I cannot purchase or lease it. So this awesome combine is presently not able to harvest corn or flowers.

Anyone had a similar problem or know what might be causing this?

I suspect it is an incorrect flag or even just a typo in the .xml file somewhere but I'm not sure what to start looking for.

Thanks in advance for any help.
DirectCedar

Re: problem with lexion 480 header

Post by DirectCedar »

aklein

Post by aklein »

aside from the header not matching the harvester you should be able to buy any other row crop header and use it on the Claas. I suppose there is an error as you point out in the header. There are a ton of claas lexion mods so it may be you have a varent that is broken.
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Ah! Why didn't I think of that. I had always incorrectly assumed that headers only fit on the combines listed in their descriptions. I tried mixing and matching and by golly you are right; I can stick any corn header in the shop on my Lexion. This is awesome on many levels.

Unfortunately there seems to be another problem with the mod somewhere though - all the corn headers will attach and turn on, but none of them will lower and none of them will actually cut corn or flowers. So I'm stumped again (although I can at least admire the combine with a row crop header on it now haha).

If anyone knows offhand what the problem might be I'm eager to hear, otherwise I'll figure a workaround. Happy harvesting everyone.