Cherry Hills

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Re: Cherry Hills

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

ok help me out guys. i went to refill my sower up at the farm and its 2x the price of pallets. so i will stick to the pallets for now, but how does that seed machine(i think it's orange) and its suppose to make seeds. can anyone fill me in on this?
Gaming PC
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:ok help me out guys. i went to refill my sower up at the farm and its 2x the price of pallets. so i will stick to the pallets for now, but how does that seed machine(i think it's orange) and its suppose to make seeds. can anyone fill me in on this?
Put in grain and liquid fertilizer is all you do. I used wheat. I could be wrong but I think wheat barley or corn correct me if it's different anyone. I haven't crunched the numbers to see if it's cheaper than using the refill point.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Bushmaster77

Post by Bushmaster77 »

Last I checked it is more expensive to fill using the portable seed bins, versus buying the pallets because someone fills them (computer) for you. A convieance charge if you will.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

is this map the same as the version for fs15? i am trying to find a youtube lets play of this so i can find out how to use all the "extra" stuff, as most of this is new to me and it definitely expands the base game. but i havent had much luck with fs17 lets plays yet since there arent many out, and the ones that are, aren't too far into the game yet. it gives me things i can work on while CP runs on the fields. thanks
Gaming PC
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

I think Nick the Hick is doing a let's play series and he is usually pretty in depth and what he does.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

i checked out nick the hick and i didnt find any lets play for cherry hills. looks like he is still doing an LP on pine cove. anybody else loving this map as much as me? i spent 3 hours with the pickup truck just setting courseplay routes last night. love the 4x maps
Gaming PC
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:i checked out nick the hick and i didnt find any lets play for cherry hills. looks like he is still doing an LP on pine cove. anybody else loving this map as much as me? i spent 3 hours with the pickup truck just setting courseplay routes last night. love the 4x maps
This map is perfect for everything I want to do on a map so I'm feeling the love too. Having a great time and getting a decent operation built up. 81 million to buy all the fields so I'm gonna try for It!
Cassin

Post by Cassin »

When you sell silage to BGA you can put the digestate produced in the separator nearby, it will transform it in fuel, solid fertilizer and liquid fertilizer ;)
Cassin

Post by Cassin »

In fact there's 2 sperators in the BGA, the one above and another where you put straw and slurry to make manure ;)
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

There is anither digester if you take the road just north of the main farm and go east you can sell digestible products there and get digestate out of the tank. Of to the right of that if your facing north is the processor. Put digestate in and get solid and liquid fertilizer and biofuel out.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

i was watching a youtube(cant remember which one) but they said stevie released an update for the map making the home silos store 10million units of each crop, where my version only holds 2.5million units. anyone know where to download the newer version? i looked but didnt have any "reliable" luck
Gaming PC
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

He would have listed a link so search back through his Facebook posts. I'll do the same in a few I hadn't heard this. Also at some point pc-sg will also host a link as well.
lil_guard_dog

Post by lil_guard_dog »

Here's the google drive link for the updated (and post-final) version of Cherry Hills by Stevie for FS17. It's the same one I'm using and can confirm that it has the 10 million unit silos. There's also quite a few other little add-ons and changes to it as well, although I could be buggered if I could actually remember what they are!
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B47G8R7 ... t=download

Cheers, and enjoy.

Let me know if the link doesn't work for y'all and I'll see if I can upload the copy I have on my PC to something for y'all instead.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Awesome sounds good!
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

lil_guard_dog wrote:Here's the google drive link for the updated (and post-final) version of Cherry Hills by Stevie for FS17. It's the same one I'm using and can confirm that it has the 10 million unit silos. There's also quite a few other little add-ons and changes to it as well, although I could be buggered if I could actually remember what they are!
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B47G8R7 ... t=download

Cheers, and enjoy.

Let me know if the link doesn't work for y'all and I'll see if I can upload the copy I have on my PC to something for y'all instead.

Thank you. does it need a new savegame? i dont believe it does but I would like to confirm before installing
Gaming PC