Cherry Hills

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Re: Cherry Hills

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

biggest field is 134HA...gonna need a "bigger bud" dlc lmao. kind of makes the in game implements feel like kids toys when you set them on those bigger fields

i also have no clue what most of the extra things are as I did not play this in fs15. i might have to watch a few youtube vids to see the actual potential of this map. i do like how all the animals are at the main farm. where is the second farm?
Gaming PC
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

This is the first time ever I've played it also, Nick the Hick on YouTube did a mod map review on it today and he is usually really thorough with his reviews ESP when it comes to o e of Stevie's maps or mods...... I planted the bottom fields on the map and it took a good five or six in game hours and I was using the case air seeder that 30m I think and even that monster took forever.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

p0wd3rp1l0t wrote: where is the second farm?
The second farm is north part of the map and kinda in the middle, and I believe it's called Tex's farm, trying to remember just quit the game.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

This maps amazing. I'm sad to say I've never tried one of his maps till the last one he's gonna make but i think I'll farm here for a while now. This could be a stock map the way it feels but for all the extras. The layout feels really natural. Anyone found all the nuggets? Not a deal breaker but I've got one hiding on me. I sprayed the tiny looking field one you start with and it took quite a while with the starter sprayer. I think I'll have to "move" my current operation here lol
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

Metal Moss wrote:
p0wd3rp1l0t wrote: where is the second farm?
The second farm is north part of the map and kinda in the middle, and I believe it's called Tex's farm, trying to remember just quit the game.
I dont see a tex's map, but I will have to venture over towards the middle and see what I can find. Not that I will be needing it anytime soon since there is plenty of storage at main farm and fields are right there too
Gaming PC
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

If you look in the middle of the map you see slurry sales and barn 2, that will be the second farm.
novass

Post by novass »

will us console players ever get to play on a part of it?...thank you...it looks amazingly fun......Chris
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

novass wrote:will us console players ever get to play on a part of it?...thank you...it looks amazingly fun......Chris
Unfortunately most likely not for a couple reasons. The original map maker has retired from modding for a few reasons and also because there are factories that contain outside scripts that as of now not available for consoles. Sorry to rain on your parade.
Garion

Post by Garion »

mountaincowboy wrote:This is the first time ever I've played it also, Nick the Hick on YouTube did a mod map review on it today and he is usually really thorough with his reviews ESP when it comes to o e of Stevie's maps or mods...... I planted the bottom fields on the map and it took a good five or six in game hours and I was using the case air seeder that 30m I think and even that monster took forever.
If I may ask. Where did you find that air seeder? I've been looking for some good, big Case mods but most sites my searches take me sends my anti-virus into a tizzy. :confusednew:
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

You had to ask didn't ya lol... Honestly I don't remember off hand, when I get back to my PC I'll try and track it down for you.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

If you're referring to sites like upload.net it can be a HIGE pain, after getting some advice about them, because my PC was going nuts also, I learned that if you close the new windows that popup before anything is displayed on them there isn't any issue.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Garion wrote:
mountaincowboy wrote:This is the first time ever I've played it also, Nick the Hick on YouTube did a mod map review on it today and he is usually really thorough with his reviews ESP when it comes to o e of Stevie's maps or mods...... I planted the bottom fields on the map and it took a good five or six in game hours and I was using the case air seeder that 30m I think and even that monster took forever.
If I may ask. Where did you find that air seeder? I've been looking for some good, big Case mods but most sites my searches take me sends my anti-virus into a tizzy. :confusednew:
http://www.modhub.us/farming-simulator- ... -32m-v2-0/

Pretty straight forward, it's a direct download through modhub. Enjoy.
Garion

Post by Garion »

mountaincowboy wrote:
Garion wrote:

Thank you very much. :hi:
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

Garion wrote:
mountaincowboy wrote:
Garion wrote: If I may ask. Where did you find that air seeder? I've been looking for some good, big Case mods but most sites my searches take me sends my anti-virus into a tizzy. :confusednew:

Thank you very much. :hi:
You're welcome.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Did you unzip the original folder? The map is inside it along with a word document explaining some things.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.