Console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
PigKing

Re: Console

Post by PigKing »

I am on Xbox One and have found several useful mods that I like. I'm just curious what do you consider to be a good mod that you are seeing on PC but not on console?
PigKing

Post by PigKing »

00456 wrote:Hey guys. I play fs17 on xbox 1 and am kinda getting bored of seeing people on pc getting all the good mods and was wondering if there was any posiblity of mabye getting a few for console...

Thanks
I found several great mods that I like. I am not a modmaker but, I am very active on here and can discuss it with them on here. I usually know when something is about to be released because I research through the forum. I also might be able to tell you if it will not be available on console and why.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Friendly reminder for everyone to be civil when posting here. Thanks.
PigKing

Post by PigKing »

Guil wrote:Friendly reminder for everyone to be civil when posting here. Thanks.
Agreed
TheGhostGG

Post by TheGhostGG »

Not going to lie, some of these posts lately seem suspect.. like they are a brand new account posting this to get a rise out of everyone.
Xbox One.

Add if you'd like, I would like multiplayer friends! GT: TheGhost GG
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

TheGhostGG, yeah I have been beginning to think that too, it seems like it is just the same person creating multiple accounts. Who knows. :(
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

TheGhostGG wrote:Not going to lie, some of these posts lately seem suspect.. like they are a brand new account posting this to get a rise out of everyone.
Bingo. We just need to avoid these. I know, I know, it's hard. But if we'd all just be wary of any threads with the words "console", "mods", "scripts", "John Deere", or "when are we going to", we'd make these forums great again. :lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

fenixguy wrote:
TheGhostGG wrote:Not going to lie, some of these posts lately seem suspect.. like they are a brand new account posting this to get a rise out of everyone.
Bingo. We just need to avoid these. I know, I know, it's hard. But if we'd all just be wary of any threads with the words "console", "mods", "scripts", "John Deere", or "when are we going to", we'd make these forums great again. :lol:
Yeah I have learned now just to stay out of it, it doesn't help at all to tell them it's wrong, it just fuels them even more because they like that we're getting mad. Done trying to do that when it doesn't work. :sadnew:
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
dddriskell

Post by dddriskell »

I play on both xbone and pc, I understand that some scripting is to much for console, That being said, the auto load script is already in place by giants, on console, look at the big stack wagon, no matter how you aproach the bail, it still picks it up. So in my op, iit shouldn't be that bad to make an auto load trailor.
As for the PC versions of mods, well they have already crashed my game, and no one seems to be able to help, or care that I cant evem get the game to load now, so I waisted $50 on a game I cant play.

I wish we didn't have the now in place bail max on console.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

dddriskell wrote:I play on both xbone and pc, I understand that some scripting is to much for console, That being said, the auto load script is already in place by giants, on console, look at the big stack wagon, no matter how you aproach the bail, it still picks it up. So in my op, iit shouldn't be that bad to make an auto load trailor.
As for the PC versions of mods, well they have already crashed my game, and no one seems to be able to help, or care that I cant evem get the game to load now, so I waisted $50 on a game I cant play.

holy mother of pearl that's a lot of log text.. they r probably still trying to read it :lol: now I'm not expert or anything like that but to begin with u have a ton of errors in your log from mods.. but aside from that have u tried removing chopped straw from your mods folder? that is your repeating error and likely the reason it wont load.. also.. u might consider getting rid of all the mods that contain errors in your log.text.. just sayin.. but there r a few that just need renamed so those may be ok.. hope that helps a bit.. if not.. junk all the mods in your folder and reinstall fs17.. then add mods in slowly and make sure u keep tabs on your log.text so u can get rid of junk mods as u go
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

dddriskell wrote:That being said, the auto load script is already in place by giants, on console, look at the big stack wagon, no matter how you aproach the bail, it still picks it up. So in my op, iit shouldn't be that bad to make an auto load trailor.
You know, that's actually a great point. The quadro pack is an auto-loading trailer/stacker. You can drive it up to a bale and it'll pick it up (I know, it's supposed to be used with the baler). :hmm: I don't see why a flatbed with auto load would be any different. It's very unrealistic, but so it a money cheat box. The only thing that may be "scripted" is how the auto-trailer mods unload. Usually you can pick which side you want to unload from and it paints a rectangle on the ground where the bales will be. Get rid of that part and I don't see anything different from the in-game stuff.

I really don't want an auto loading trailer personally. I like using frontloaders with the 4 bale grab myself, but there's definitely demand for it.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

dddriskell wrote:I play on both xbone and pc, I understand that some scripting is to much for console, That being said, the auto load script is already in place by giants, on console, look at the big stack wagon, no matter how you aproach the bail, it still picks it up. So in my op, iit shouldn't be that bad to make an auto load trailor.

It uses animation though.