Lizard twinstar dump truck?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Jwolfm3

Re: Lizard twinstar dump truck?

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Irish farmer 91 wrote:Maybe I've taken u up wrong, but Massey Ferguson is on console
If Massey doesn't make a yard junky than it can't be branded a Massey and if a brand is in the game doesn't mean giants has access to all of the different models.. different models may require different licenses i.e. Ag vrs construction= different licenses..
TSM

Post by TSM »

Irish farmer 91 wrote:Maybe I've taken u up wrong, but Massey Ferguson is on console

Giants models yup, not user modded unless someone changed their minds again :P
Guil

Post by Guil »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:

I think there might have been some condmfusion through translation, fendt 800 is user modded.
TSM

Post by TSM »

Guil wrote:
Tycoonspaceman wrote:

I think there might have been some condmfusion through translation, fendt 800 is user modded.
The guidelines seem to be not that useful, Giants reject some branded and let others through so.......... :confusednew:
Guil

Post by Guil »

Could be down to some other issues but as far I'm aware, as long as it's a brand in game then it should be ok to get on modhub for console.
Bp91

Post by Bp91 »

Thank you so much for these mods!! I'm on XB1 no pc lol. It's nice knowing people care about us console players as well!! Lol! Keep up the good work!! *thumbsup*
Farming On XB1. :biggrin2:
garyst

Post by garyst »

Well it's mid week, just curious if ya'll got them finished and submitted for testing? sorry for being impatient, just Really excited about these trucks, thanks again for your work. *thumbsup*
TSM

Post by TSM »

garyst wrote:Well it's mid week, just curious if ya'll got them finished and submitted for testing? sorry for being impatient, just Really excited about these trucks, thanks again for your work. *thumbsup*
*thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* and unsubscribes from topic
eric21

Post by eric21 »

garyst wrote:Well it's mid week, just curious if ya'll got them finished and submitted for testing? sorry for being impatient, just Really excited about these trucks, thanks again for your work. *thumbsup*
It will be many many many many months if u keep this up
garyst

Post by garyst »

eric21 wrote:
The only reason I asked is because he did say mid week they were going to submit them. I asked very politely and was just looking for a simple yes or no if they got them submitted. One thing my parents have always thought me is that when you say you will get something done by a certain time you better keep your word or no one will believe you anymore.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

garyst wrote:
eric21 wrote:
The only reason I asked is because he did say mid week they were going to submit them. I asked very politely and was just looking for a simple yes or no if they got them submitted. One thing my parents have always thought me is that when you say you will get something done by a certain time you better keep your word or no one will believe you anymore.
It will be ready when its ready
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

I completely over looked this thread as I thought it was just another mod request... wow, what a nice surprise :) really looking forward to all these goodies. Thank you very much to you and all your team.
dddriskell

Post by dddriskell »

I would so love it as well,, I farm and we use a lot of 10 wheel truks with spunik beds, they can haul everything, and they also have a trailor that has a convayor that goes from the truck to the trailor for unloading. Pulling a tractor with a tipper thru a feild is a bit unreal here, same for the auger wagon, unless your doing special seed.
Bradleyson

Post by Bradleyson »

garyst wrote:
eric21 wrote:
I can't see a problem with you asking for an update. You did so in a polite manner. You have no reason to feel bad about asking that question

Eric, how will Gary asking that question delay this mod for and I quote 'many many many many months' :confusednew:
Really don't see why you had to go out you way to have a go at him over something that isn't bad in anyway. He's asked a question, he hasn't badgered the modders for weeks on end has he? Oh and I'd also like to know what progress has been made because like Gary said, they said mid week.

Doesn't mean I'm ungrateful, just means I and many others are excited to use their beautiful work. It's not hard to understand that is it?
BurrKneeFine

Post by BurrKneeFine »

I'm kind of a savage, so when people ask me a timeline for something I'm doing for free, it makes me wait a little longer. *thumbsup*

Working out some texturing things, probably stuff the average player would never notice, but still..
Im the guy who made GTA V look real.

PM'ing me for Mod Requests will be responded to with a link on how to make your own Mods.