BSM Joskin Wago Loader 8M and 10M problem v1.1.0.0

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
dgk816

BSM Joskin Wago Loader 8M and 10M problem v1.1.0.0

Post by dgk816 »

Got just a bit of an issue with the stock New Holland T6 tractor riding on the BSM Joskin Wago trailers. The back wheels work OK and the front wheels work on the ramp but fall through the trailer bed. Happens on both the 8M and 10M versions. I didnt try any other vehicles. The map is Loess Hill Country.

Thanks

lefe1

Re: BSM Joskin Wago Loader 8M and 10M problem v1.1.0.0

Post by lefe1 »

that's been happening to me since the trailers came out but it doesn't do it all the time.
Dodgeboy_98

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

dgk816 wrote:Got just a bit of an issue with the stock New Holland T6 tractor riding on the BSM Joskin Wago trailers. The back wheels work OK and the front wheels work on the ramp but fall through the trailer bed. Happens on both the 8M and 10M versions. I didnt try any other vehicles. The map is Loess Hill Country.

Thanks

I noticed it on console. I do believe it only happens to some tractors. And I think tractors with a front loader attachment seems to falls through like that too. I'm not sure.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

what's weird is my tractor will falls through then i'll quit the game and come back later and the same tractor that was falling through doesn't any more. it's like a hit and miss thing. i can get one 4 to 5 more times and it ok then the 6th time the tractor falls through same tractor.
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

This happens to me too all the time. I've stopped using it until it gets fixed. Too bad, I really liked these trailers.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

I found it only seems to do this at the shop just after buying it, away from the shop it seemed ok.

I love these trailers, loads of straps to stop those pallets sliding about.

The only thing that is missing, IMO, is the ability to strap vehicles and equipment down so they don't fly off (as per the other vehicle trailers too). I think I read somewhere though that in order to achieve this requires an outside script, as a console player, at this time, not going to see this.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Dodgeboy_98 wrote:
dgk816 wrote:Got just a bit of an issue with the stock New Holland T6 tractor riding on the BSM Joskin Wago trailers. The back wheels work OK and the front wheels work on the ramp but fall through the trailer bed. Happens on both the 8M and 10M versions. I didnt try any other vehicles. The map is Loess Hill Country.

Thanks

I noticed it on console. I do believe it only happens to some tractors. And I think tractors with a front loader attachment seems to falls through like that too. I'm not sure.
MrSealyP has a yt series on fs17, he tried it on the telehandler, it went fine, but he tried the Fendt 700 Vario ( if memory serves me right) and it fell through, so it must be the tractors that do it, have you tried the skidsteers and the smallest tractor possible?
dgk816

Post by dgk816 »

I only tried the one tractor and haven't revisited it. I dont usually haul tractors around on trailers but it is nice to have the option. I've since discovered the "Follow Me" mod and find that handy to move equipment around, like my four tractors in my bale making operation.