Tip Collision Help please...

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
nerdrah

Tip Collision Help please...

Post by nerdrah »

So here is my story, my problem...

I am trying to fix tip collisions on a building in a mod map that I have downloaded, and want to play(but I need collisions to work).

The mod map has a building in it, with tipcollisions setup, but are not working. It is rigidbody, collision on, 80000(19 selected). Partially in the ground, and with the collisionHeight set. When I tip near the wall, the product goes through the wall like its not there(any product). If I buy a building on this map, even that building the tip collision doesn't work(known working(tested)in goldcrest)).

I even took the tipcollisions from one of the buildings in Goldcrest Valley(known working(tested)), imported those collisions into the editor and moved them. Still has no collision for grain/straw/woodchips/etc.

And yes, everytime I made a change I ran the script for ground collision.

Seems there is some parent attribute or something affecting the whole mapmod as a whole that does not allow tipcollision at all...
I can dump anywhere, just it will go through everything except the ground, even when a collision is setup.

Help me please.
TSM

Re: Tip Collision Help please...

Post by TSM »

nerdrah

Re: Tip Collision Help please...

Post by nerdrah »

Watched this same video already, adhered to everything he said. Not working. I copied the bunker in from default map same as him, still nothing.