Mustang Valley Ranch.. an ON topic discussion of this pending map

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
novass

Re: Mustang Valley Ranch.. an ON topic discussion of this pending map

Post by novass »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote:hi there all
first off i.d like to say sorry for not replying to comments as I'm just finishing off a map . I'm hopeing to upload on Tuesday and yes I'm trying to take notes on all the comments .
hi ya Shoes2,
thanl you for looking at what could be done with this one.I appreciate your hatd work these maps.I know your busy with life.
anything you can do to solve /fix issues we have would be greatly appreciated. for me the ghost trees and bushes could be thinned snd trees made solid so they could be removed if farmer wanted..which I do..not just some.
worling on another map...so cool..thank you..is it going to be console ready or just pc only.again you to are a amazing map builder/modder.
you have s great day and thank you......Chris
wolfzz

Post by wolfzz »

hey shoes found two lagged spots on 4 and 2 fields love the map wounding if you wanted to make map of my home province Saskatchewan, Canada you cld call central/sask just a idea for yu
darkestsoul00

Post by darkestsoul00 »

Hey shoe where is the vechical sell box at
Ps4 player
Guil

Post by Guil »

darkestsoul00 wrote:Hey shoe where is the vechical sell box at
Just a little South of the point where vehicles spawn from the shop on the same side of the building as your silos.
andhe78

Post by andhe78 »

Any ETA on when this map will be resubmitted with fixes? Been putting off playing it in case I have to restart the map after it gets fixed. Thanks.
ArizonaSnow

Post by ArizonaSnow »

You shouldn't have to restart the map after its fixed, I never restarted American Outback or Chellington when they were updated and they worked fine. On American Outback the new field was grass, no problem there just plow it into a field and Chellington the forest didn't appear and the ground texture for the sawmill was plowed land but it wasn't anything that need a new save game tbh.
DADDYRAINS6

Post by DADDYRAINS6 »

Hey somethingonmyshoe2 mustang valley field 5 lower left of the field going to the right has a big glitch on ps4 it's bugged bad please fix email is
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

@DADDYRAINS6, I wouldn't post your email like that, unless you want spammers contacting you.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Guil

Post by Guil »

There's an easy fix on that field. Just use a plow and enable allow create fields, plow the field but don't go too close to the borders.