better fuel usage mod on modhub-anyone else use it?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
p0wd3rp1l0t

better fuel usage mod on modhub-anyone else use it?

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

i downloaded the better fuel usage mod on modhub and i really like it. shows how much throttle your tractor is using and fuel consumption per hour. i also really like how it increased the horsepower needed to pull implements, especially when loaded or heading up hills. but i am worried now that when big bud dlc comes out i wont be able to pull any of the implements unless i buy the super big bud, which i dont want to do. i like my case quadtracs
Gaming PC
Jalars86

Re: better fuel usage mod on modhub-anyone else use it?

Post by Jalars86 »

I use it as well and really like it. Adds a lot of cool features, but yea it really makes some tractors struggle.
FS22 on PC and Xbox One
Garion

Post by Garion »

I use it in Cherry Hills with my Quadtracs pulling ridiculously large equipment and have had no problems. They pull just fine up the big hills on that map so I think you will be fine. :biggrin2: *thumbsup*
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
lexiontech

Post by lexiontech »

Yeah I use it and think it makes everything a bit more realistic, I always thought the implements pulled way to easily. I do wish the mod would give a few different settings for actual fuel usage tho, I would like to use more fuel than they do. Realistic fuel usage is a little boring for gameplay if you ask me, I would like it maybe doubled or tripled so you are having to fuel your machines up once in awhile, but that just me. Honestly if Giants just added a high setting to go along with the normal and low settings that would suit me fine too.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

yea would like a high fuel usage option.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
novass

Post by novass »

sounds cool,but I'm on console..we mostly won't get to use it..but have hopes.....Chris
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

i have a 10m plow that requires 400hp with a working speed of 9mph. but my 640hp quad on hills will drop down to 5-6mph. not a big deal, but the new seedhawk and other big implements require 550hp+ and i am nervous the quad will really struggle or hardly be able to pull them up hill while working. time will tell.
Gaming PC