NW Texas Map

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Dodgeboy_98

NW Texas Map

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

Any chance this is coming to console? I think it won't because it's a 4x map. But I'm not all sure on the guidelines about that.
jeremyj621

Re: NW Texas Map

Post by jeremyj621 »

I'm not sure about the chances of this being ported to consoles, but I thought I'd leave feedback on the map based on the time I've spent playing it (didn't see much sense starting a new thread for this). It is a nice map, very scenic and detailed, but it's missing something: storage silos for your crops. I've looked all over the map and don't see any. Plenty of storage buildings for your equipment, but no silos.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

jeremyj621 wrote:I'm not sure about the chances of this being ported to consoles, but I thought I'd leave feedback on the map based on the time I've spent playing it (didn't see much sense starting a new thread for this). It is a nice map, very scenic and detailed, but it's missing something: storage silos for your crops. I've looked all over the map and don't see any. Plenty of storage buildings for your equipment, but no silos.

If you jump on YouTube and search for this map there has been a few people do a let's play series and a map review that runs down everything that has to do with this map. I haven't played it so I wouldn't want to give you false advice but I do know you'll find you answer where I suggested.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
Dodgeboy_98

Post by Dodgeboy_98 »

jeremyj621 wrote:I'm not sure about the chances of this being ported to consoles, but I thought I'd leave feedback on the map based on the time I've spent playing it (didn't see much sense starting a new thread for this). It is a nice map, very scenic and detailed, but it's missing something: storage silos for your crops. I've looked all over the map and don't see any. Plenty of storage buildings for your equipment, but no silos.
I didn't know there was a thread for it already my bad. Guess I should have searched. Lol at me.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yeah ive seen the minimap of the map, looks good.
iw_shawn

Post by iw_shawn »

The storage silos are south of the farm along the highway. There is 3 of them, each holding 500,000 l of each crop.

I'm really loving this map, loving the rolling terrain.
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

iw_shawn wrote:

The storage silos are south of the farm along the highway. There is 3 of them, each holding 500,000 l of each crop.

I'm really loving this map, loving the rolling terrain.
Thanks, I didn't bother to search there. ;) I tried the most common sense locations first, such as the main farm and animal pastures.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I added in a silo at the main farm so I can have storage for beets and grass and stuff.. so yea I'm really liking this map so far.. I know it says texas but it is as close to the area where my grandpa farmed as I have seen.. its a bit hillier than grandpas land but otherwise its really close.. I did have a problem getting regular tippers to dump grass into the sheep feeding but it takes bales fine and I was able to use a modified auger wagon.. anybody else tried feeding sheep yet?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick