New Logging Equipment

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
l0ggin4lif3

New Logging Equipment

Post by l0ggin4lif3 »

idlike to see some new logging equipment like a fixed head processor. because in reality they are a lot safer and provide more maneuverability.

fixed heads can also process larger trees than a danglehead.
mountaincowboy

Re: New Logging Equipment

Post by mountaincowboy »

If you're on PC there are a ton of logging maps and mods.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
l0ggin4lif3

Post by l0ggin4lif3 »

I'm on xbox thinking about saving for one though. it would be so much sweeter. also when I do get a pc id like to start moding to offer a wide variety of equipment to consoles as well. just have to figure out how to get giants to work with me. I herd they like to deny a lot.
mountaincowboy

Post by mountaincowboy »

l0ggin4lif3 wrote:I'm on xbox thinking about saving for one though. it would be so much sweeter. also when I do get a pc id like to start moding to offer a wide variety of equipment to consoles as well. just have to figure out how to get giants to work with me. I herd they like to deny a lot.
That's what I did, I started on Xbox One then switched to PC. Don't think you have to get a top of the line PC, mine is really nothing special and a few years old, all I did was upgrade the graphics card and power supply and it runs like a champ with this game and is easily capable of creating mods...... There are ALOT of players that would love more mods, just a little tip though, if you don't want a million questions a day about status update or throwing in juvenile comments then I would suggest keeping things secret and checking around the forum for really knowledgeable members you can pm of you have questions. Best of luck to you.
Playing in Pacific Northwest (NE Oregon) on Xbox One and PC.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Well it'll be sweet if there is more logging equipment, if not, its ok, ill make due with what i got.
l0ggin4lif3

Post by l0ggin4lif3 »

then that is what ill do get a pc and i will try to get as many to console as I can should have a pc in a few months. and as you said all my projects will be secret until I get confirmation on its status as far as console goes.