[MOD REQUEST] Seed Cart for sower on modhub

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
CanProFarm

[MOD REQUEST] Seed Cart for sower on modhub

Post by CanProFarm »

Hi,

I'm wondering if it would be possible...

I am playing on RattleSnake Valley, which is a huge map(4x), and all sowing machines are either annoying to use(amazon 15001) or too small...

Would it be possible to have a mod on modhub that would be something like one of these :

- air-drill seeder(ex. New like Holland P2050 Air Drill Seeder availaible on [fsmods17 mod site] new-holland-p2050-mod/)
-Seed cart(extension) with pin/ball/3p attachers on both sides for larger seed/fertilizer qty
-Grain cart that would allow to connect 2x Kuhn-DLC BTF 4000 side by side, to get 8m seeding widht...

I hope someone would be able to bring it on modhub...
Last edited by CanProFarm on Sun May 07, 2017 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
CanProFarm

Re: [MOD REQUEST] Seed Cart for sower on modhub

Post by CanProFarm »

and all sowing machines are either annoying to use(amazon 15001) or too small...
- I meant those available on ModHub...
- Amazon 15001 is annoying to use on RSV, roads are narrow and corners tight... A sowing machine that long shoul've been articulated an not enough seed capacity...
-Grain cart that would allow to connect 2x Kuhn-DLC BTF 4000 side by side, to get 8m seeding widht...
- Finally this idea isn't good... this sowing machine doesn't have fertilization...

- Other models of air drill seeder that i've seen on 3rd party sites which would be nice to have on modhub:
- agromash-iad15
- bourgault-iads-direct-drilling-machine with fertilization
- CaseIH Cart Air Seeder 32m(would need fertilizer too tho)
Garion

Post by Garion »

https://www.modhoster.com/mods/seed-express-1260
This is what I use. It's kind of a pain because you have to get it in just the right spot to refill the case32m but with practice it gets easier. The case32m does work with fertilizer too. The only thing that bothers me about it is it never gets dirty. Not a game breaker just bugs me and I have't gotten around to fixing it yet. :mrgreen:
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
CanProFarm

Post by CanProFarm »

I already have 4 amazon 15001, I start 2 in each fields with CoursePlay...
I already use 43k liters Auger Wagons to refill my seeders.

I posted this request because it's missing on the official ModHub, if we don't want to buy the BigBud DLC...
Buying the entire DLC for only 1 machine, it's a waste of money, which I don't have anw...

The main point that is to consider for air-drill seeders on RSV, it's that they are articulated, which helps on tight roads/corners...

Having a free, even if it's less large, let's say 15-18m, on ModHub would be awesome...
A larger seeder for Corn/SunFlower/SugarBeets would be very nice too, 9m for 15-20 acres fields it's kinda small everyone should agree...

I don't trust much 3rd party mod sites anymore, I've got a lot of troubles with bad mods...
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

There are two on American eagle modding that are exactly what your asking for. There's no reason to be afraid of mods on that site or fs-uk or modding central. Or wait a few days for big bud and you'll have what you want without mods.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
CanProFarm

Post by CanProFarm »

Thanks for the tip...
But If I want to play in MP, non-modhub mods will discourage players to join my game... How could I easily share those mods so players could join then?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

It does make it more difficult. You could either use a file sharing program or your best bet in this case is buy the big bud dlc.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
CanProFarm

Post by CanProFarm »

I just don't understand why there's no Air-Drill seeders on the game's modhub... Giants rejecting the modders submissions, because they want people to buy the BigBud DLC?

Personnally I bough the Kuhn DLC only for the raker, baler-wrapper and the in-line plows, which I put side-by-side on the Lemken 8m tool trailer...
For the B.B DLC I don't see anything interesting but the TH18+TH1400 Air-Seeder kit, the Challenger MT975E with its 646HP has enough power to pull almost anything...
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Big equipment are difficult to mod in detail
CanProFarm

Post by CanProFarm »

Preble 818 wrote:There are two on American eagle modding that are exactly what your asking for. There's no reason to be afraid of mods on that site or fs-uk or modding central. Or wait a few days for big bud and you'll have what you want without mods.
AEM's Case Air-Drill sower has only not enough seed capacity(3000 l) for soybeans on field 15... I bough 2 sowers and both ran out 1 row early, I didn't think to bring an Auger Wagon with seeds stock...

I've got a weird problem with my game... I hadn't realize it, but the fking auto-save mod didn't save every 5 minutes, so I lost 3hrs of work :shock:

I'll have to find an other one with more capacity...
CanProFarm

Post by CanProFarm »

I'm gonna try:
http://www.fsmods17.com/caseih-cart-air ... 2-0-fs-17/
With this one I'll only need 1 seeder and it'll have enough seeds for the entire field 15!
Venison Shooter

Post by Venison Shooter »

Garion wrote:https://www.modhoster.com/mods/seed-express-1260
This is what I use. It's kind of a pain because you have to get it in just the right spot to refill the case32m but with practice it gets easier. The case32m does work with fertilizer too. The only thing that bothers me about it is it never gets dirty. Not a game breaker just bugs me and I have't gotten around to fixing it yet. :mrgreen:

Has anyone tried using the seed express on the JD air seeders and the DB120 planter? I cant seem to get it to work.
the following link is one i found that works
https://farmingsimulator2017.com/farmin ... plains-v1/

But I really want to use the Seed Express with its swinging pipe
Seems the fill points on the JD Air seeders and DB120 are a bit sensitive.
Would be nice if a well experience modder can get the auger pipe on the Air seeder to function as it should
Don't get me wrong the JD air seeder is a great mod but in fs 17 filling it isn't much fun