lizard rumbler van

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
eric21

Re: lizard rumbler van

Post by eric21 »

And Freightliner
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

eric21 wrote:And Freightliner
We dont see those here, so im going by what i see around my area.
jwtsn05

Post by jwtsn05 »

Yes, and Freightliner is owned by Daimler, same people who own Mersadies-Benz.
BigC92 wrote:
I'm not sure where you're located. Most of the time these are used in the city, sometimes you will see them on the open highway.
PS4
garyst

Post by garyst »

Starting to think there must be more to this van than something you just drive around since its been in testing for this long.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

jwtsn05 wrote:
Yes, and Freightliner is owned by Daimler, same people who own Mercedes-Benz.
correct....the Freightliner is basically a rebadged MB Sprinter.. In the past the Sprinter has been sold under the Mercedes-Benz, Dodge, Freightliner, and Volkswagen nameplates

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
jwtsn05

Post by jwtsn05 »

I didn't know about Volkswagen, although I guess I should have figured.
PS4
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

jwtsn05 wrote:
BigC92 wrote:
I'm not sure where you're located. Most of the time these are used in the city, sometimes you will see them on the open highway.
Im in southern Nebraska, use to live up north in Nebraska, but like i said we dont have Freightliner vans here, not that ive seen anyways.
jwtsn05

Post by jwtsn05 »

BigC92 wrote:
jwtsn05 wrote:
BigC92 wrote: We dont see those here, so im going by what i see around my area.
Im in southern Nebraska, use to live up north in Nebraska, but like i said we dont have Freightliner vans here, not that ive seen anyways.
Ah, a Husker. Anyway, Freightshaker, Dodge, Mersadies-Benz, and I assume Volkswagen are/were the same thing, especially when Daimler owned them all. I don't know that Freightliner still has/sells them, but you used to get them at the Freightliner dealer.
PS4
Pensarethebest

Post by Pensarethebest »

I see freightliner vans here in western pa frequently.
FS 22 and loving it.
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

We were toying with the idea of a van on our farm as my Hilux was getting abit tired after 400k miles, but in all honesty a van just didnt make sense to us, pickups are just so much more practical and most commercial pickups have a higher towing capacity than a van anyway,i get the idea of something new to run about in though im just waiting for a RHD pickup for console if it ever happens.
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
novass

Post by novass »

Having a pressure washer inside would be cool.but highly doubt it will come the way..I wished.I see a few pallets arounds but none you can move...I'm on console..thats probably why.on console..what could it be used for..except driving around..I have the TT pickup that could be way better...but it drives me around....Chris
eric21

Post by eric21 »

novass wrote:Having a pressure washer inside would be cool.but highly doubt it will come the way..I wished.I see a few pallets arounds but none you can move...I'm on console..thats probably why.on console..what could it be used for..except driving around..I have the TT pickup that could be way better...but it drives me around....Chris
We dont know if it comes in differen versions. It migh have a flatbwd version or tank version. Who knows
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

novass wrote:Having a pressure washer inside would be cool.but highly doubt it will come the way..I wished.I see a few pallets arounds but none you can move...I'm on console..thats probably why.on console..what could it be used for..except driving around..I have the TT pickup that could be way better...but it drives me around....Chris
Why would you want a pressure washer in there?
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

can you even mount a pressure washer in a vehicle... I wouldn't think the game would let you... anyone try it with a pickup ?

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Someone said they were making a dually service truck that had a pressure washer and seed.. see if those make it around