Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
markare
Posts: 1096
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:10 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by markare » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:06 pm

The update for farm sim is already live. Is seasons available today?? I'm doing the update now. Had anyone else checked theirs yet??
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress

User avatar
reallogger
Posts: 527
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by reallogger » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:10 pm

cr41g_1965 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:05 pm
reallogger.... Is the manual downloadable or printable ?
Well you can print directly from our web site so that works. Print to pdf if you like a downloadable version. But no we have not made it into a compiled pdf as we are frequently doing updates.
markare wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:06 pm
The update for farm sim is already live. Is seasons available today?? I'm doing the update now. Had anyone else checked theirs yet??
It is not available yet. You have to wait until tomorrow.

markare
Posts: 1096
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:10 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by markare » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Aww man. I seen the update and got more excited than a kid at Christmas
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress

lefe1
Posts: 1997
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:21 am

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by lefe1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:40 pm

Thank You to all that was involved in making and brining this to all. especially console players. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU

User avatar
Smith Modding
Posts: 2996
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 12:42 pm
Location: Harris County, Georgia

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Smith Modding » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:42 pm

That's awesome! Great work realism team!!
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10

User avatar
Rahkiin
GIANTS Software | Gameplay Programmer
Posts: 751
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Rahkiin » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:44 pm

cr41g_1965 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:05 pm
reallogger.... Is the manual downloadable or printable ?
I will see if I can improve the website to make it better printable.

cr41g_1965
Posts: 1989
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by cr41g_1965 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Thank you for the responses guys... so EXCITED I may have peed a little...can't wait to bring seasons to my farm !!

Can't thank everyone involved enough... this is truly game changing.


Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4720
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by RODHA » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Rahkiin wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:44 pm
cr41g_1965 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:05 pm
reallogger.... Is the manual downloadable or printable ?
I will see if I can improve the website to make it better printable.
In addition, may I ask if you are planning on making changes or adding a seperate section for seasons on consoles in the manual?
PS4 / FS19

User avatar
Harada
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:09 am

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Harada » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:52 pm

AMAZING news!! Thank you to all involved.
XBox One S

User avatar
Rahkiin
GIANTS Software | Gameplay Programmer
Posts: 751
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Rahkiin » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:57 pm

RODHA wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:51 pm
Rahkiin wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:44 pm
cr41g_1965 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:05 pm
reallogger.... Is the manual downloadable or printable ?
I will see if I can improve the website to make it better printable.
In addition, may I ask if you are planning on making changes or adding a seperate section for seasons on consoles in the manual?
We always make changes. We don't plan them, we just change when we feel like it.

And no. At the moment, the pc version is the same as the console version so the manual is just fine.

Patrick73
Posts: 2014
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Patrick73 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:00 pm

Amazing news I can’t believe it! One question is if a map isn’t seasons compatible does that mean the trees won’t shed leaves?

User avatar
Rahkiin
GIANTS Software | Gameplay Programmer
Posts: 751
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Rahkiin » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Patrick73 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:00 pm
Amazing news I can’t believe it! One question is if a map isn’t seasons compatible does that mean the trees won’t shed leaves?
They will. But snow will fall everywhere and bales do not rot. And not all hedges might go bare.

Patrick73
Posts: 2014
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:17 am

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Patrick73 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm

^^ thanks

Terrier930
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Terrier930 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:14 pm

This is just amazing a big big thank you to realism modding and giants for getting this to console. Can’t believe you guys been working on this for 3 months. Think all my Christmas wishes have come at once. This will be a massive game changer for us.

User avatar
Rahkiin
GIANTS Software | Gameplay Programmer
Posts: 751
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Rahkiin » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:26 pm

I updated the website and added better print support.

Note to all PC players: Patch 1.5.3 of the game requires Seasons 1.3, which will be released tomorrow. So either wait with updating the game or do not play Seasons tonight :)

Locked