Seasons mod.

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Azfoor

Re: Seasons mod.

Post by Azfoor »

I believe it's not coming out as a mod but an update for the game itself.?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

No, it'll be a mod for sure. They have these updates to prepare for these mods, they updated the game for the ground response, tire dirt, and crop destruction modules, they have other mods to look at and see whats ready to go and whatnot.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Okey, but i thought i heard someone say yesterday that the seasons mod would come out as an update and the different seasons modules would be a mod. But I can be wrong :confusednew:
markare

Post by markare »

Rahkiin wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 pm The mod itself is only 17MB and is to be released some time after lunch. Just make sure your console is all up to date :)
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
faZeZiiMeRrYT

Post by faZeZiiMeRrYT »

markare wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:27 pm
Rahkiin wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:51 pm The mod itself is only 17MB and is to be released some time after lunch. Just make sure your console is all up to date :)
how do you know?
markare

Post by markare »

Because it was posted by the developer in this very thread. That's why I quoted it
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
faZeZiiMeRrYT

Post by faZeZiiMeRrYT »

okay thanks
Minute09

Post by Minute09 »

They like to keep us waiting lol :mrgreen:
faZeZiiMeRrYT

Post by faZeZiiMeRrYT »

true
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

DeereJason and NateS, I have attached the link of the tour of my farm in GCV. I removed all of the placeable sheds at the main farm, and replaced them with others. Feel free to take a look. May give you some ideas for new placeables for your farm, or you may hate it. Ha. I just know I like seeing what other folks have done with their layouts from time to time as I get ideas from some here and there. Warning, it was my first Youtube video, so be gentle. :mrgreen: May have to try making some more once I get seasons loaded up. Finished all harvests last night in preparation.

https://youtu.be/nkBDG9WId9k
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
faZeZiiMeRrYT

Post by faZeZiiMeRrYT »

We are in the final preperations, so yeah it will be very soon
I asked giants on facebook and they responded with this
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

faZeZiiMeRrYT wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:31 pm
markare wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:27 pm
how do you know?
Rahkiin made the mod.
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
FarmingBear

Post by FarmingBear »

AgPro Farms wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:20 pm DeereJason and NateS, I have attached the link of the tour of my farm in GCV. I removed all of the placeable sheds at the main farm, and replaced them with others. Feel free to take a look. May give you some ideas for new placeables for your farm, or you may hate it. Ha. I just know I like seeing what other folks have done with their layouts from time to time as I get ideas from some here and there. Warning, it was my first Youtube video, so be gentle. :mrgreen: May have to try making some more once I get seasons loaded up. Finished all harvests last night in preparation.

Nicely done vid, AgPro! *thumbsup*
Xbox One. Currently working: TVTOF.
Minute09

Post by Minute09 »

AgPro Farms wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:20 pm DeereJason and NateS, I have attached the link of the tour of my farm in GCV. I removed all of the placeable sheds at the main farm, and replaced them with others. Feel free to take a look. May give you some ideas for new placeables for your farm, or you may hate it. Ha. I just know I like seeing what other folks have done with their layouts from time to time as I get ideas from some here and there. Warning, it was my first Youtube video, so be gentle. :mrgreen: May have to try making some more once I get seasons loaded up. Finished all harvests last night in preparation.

I agree great video
NateS

Post by NateS »

Definitely a great job for your first video. I think that large modern shed looks great on GCV!
PC & PS4