TRIBINE HARVESTER

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
JamesTB

TRIBINE HARVESTER

Post by JamesTB »

Just wondering if anyone is working on doing a mod of the Tribine Harvester?
This is the website for the Tribine - http://tribine.com/
redglasses

Re: TRIBINE HARVESTER

Post by redglasses »

WOW, this looks insane never heard about them.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Christopher73

Post by Christopher73 »

This one is new to me. Looks cool.
Playing on PS4
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Giants missed a trick with that, could've been a bit of free advertising for the company who makes it
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Patrick73 wrote:Giants missed a trick with that, could've been a bit of free advertising for the company who makes it
Not really, its still pretty much a concept build. Though it will go into production soon. It will be many years for this to show up
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Agree eric21 but when you read about difficulties obtaining licences this would've been easy
Frithgar

Post by Frithgar »

I NEED one of these bad boys in my game now, if I could mod, I'd make one, however I don't have the time to even try modding, so I'll just have to hope that one day it turns up somewhere!
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I just finish watching Frithgar's time lapse, then come on the forum to see whats new and the first topic I read is one he has just posted on. Well anyways even if it is still a concept it will be cool to see these in full production. And maybe as a mod in fs or a single dlc kind of like the nh forage harvester from fs15.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I posted about this in the Off-Topic section previously, we seriously need one of these combines to go along with Big Bud.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
IowaFarmer34

Post by IowaFarmer34 »

In real life this concept is severely flawed, I watched/listened to this company's sales pitch and it does not meet the needs of the vast majority of farmers. To reap the compaction benefits they claim farmers will have to go back to stopping to unload at the end of the field. Biggest downfall will be their parts and service distribution, when a combine goes down their is no patience for waiting on parts or finding someone with the know how to fix it. Parts and service sell farm equipment!
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

All they did was build a glorified silage harvester with a grain tank. The chaff distribution is horrible. You can't even bale the straw because it's chopped so fine. And it dumps it not only out the side but on the articulation joint. Fuel consumption is through the roof. It'll take 3 hours every day just to clean all the glass so you can see.
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
King_royle21

Post by King_royle21 »

Davo79 wrote:All they did was build a glorified silage harvester with a grain tank. The chaff distribution is horrible. You can't even bale the straw because it's chopped so fine. And it dumps it not only out the side but on the articulation joint. Fuel consumption is through the roof. It'll take 3 hours every day just to clean all the glass so you can see.
Hahahaha
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

I said it before and I'll say it again, I really do not see the Tribine really taking off. I see it as more of a novelty that anything, and a some what pointless one at that. They say they essentially combined a traditional combine with an auger wagon for capacity and to reduce the amount of machinery needed, but it didn't really change anything as a lot of farmers still need a cart to get the crop from the harvester to the truck. Now I don't know about other farmers, but we sure don't need that capacity on our farm because I can't even remember the last time we had a combine stop and wait to be emptied. So that leaves you with a very proprietary machine that is far more expensive that combines on the market.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

There's a WIP thread on FSUK but the author hasn't posted in quite a while so I'm assuming it's been shelved
https://fs-uk.com/forum/index.php?topic=184817.0
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Wow, sweet! Thanks for that @chaseydog! :D
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt