Square Bale Wrapper Auto Unload

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Frithgar

Square Bale Wrapper Auto Unload

Post by Frithgar »

Is anyone aware of a script that will auto-unload the Kuhn DLC square bale wrapper? There are scripts for round bale wrappers, but I've not been able to find one for a square bale wrapper.

Thanks
Frith
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar
juf.de

Re: Square Bale Wrapper Auto Unload

Post by juf.de »

afaik there is no such script out yet, you could however try contacting the mod author of the one for round bales and ask kindly if you is willing (and able) to either extend the existing one or make a new one for the square bale wrapper.
Here's the link to his profile: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=60162
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
OneAmongOthers

Post by OneAmongOthers »

There's already one out for PC. I have been using it for awhile now
kwaka

Post by kwaka »

OneAmongOthers wrote:There's already one out for PC. I have been using it for awhile now
Would be useful if you could supply a link for the OP if you have one.

Personally looking for an alternative square bale wrapper as not all my friends can afford the Kuhn dlc.

kwaka
aklein

Post by aklein »

I thought their was an update to the round bale unload script that worked with the square wrapper also. To be honest the only time I run the wrapper is using follow me while I run a baler in front of it. I set the cruse on the baler to 7 MPH or so and that is slow enough that the wrapper with a 2.5 offset can keep up. The helper unloads the baler in this configuration.
OneAmongOthers

Post by OneAmongOthers »

aklein wrote:I thought their was an update to the round bale unload script that worked with the square wrapper also. To be honest the only time I run the wrapper is using follow me while I run a baler in front of it. I set the cruse on the baler to 7 MPH or so and that is slow enough that the wrapper with a 2.5 offset can keep up. The helper unloads the baler in this configuration.
This right here. I do the same. The round bale auto unload was updated so it includes the square one now as well.
OneAmongOthers

Post by OneAmongOthers »

kwaka wrote:
OneAmongOthers wrote:There's already one out for PC. I have been using it for awhile now
Would be useful if you could supply a link for the OP if you have one.

Personally looking for an alternative square bale wrapper as not all my friends can afford the Kuhn dlc.

kwaka
Currently there is no alternative to the Kuhn square bale wrapper. I checked pretty extensively. And can't afford? 15bucks is hardly a sum I'd think someone would have trouble affourding.
Frithgar

Post by Frithgar »

Thank you for the replies folks, I'll give the round one a go, didn't realise it had been updated to include the squares as well now :)
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar