[WIP] Utility Trailer

Smith Modding

Re: [WIP] Utility Trailer

Post by Smith Modding »

That's probably why :lol:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Guil

Post by Guil »

That's interesting. Is it the same script on the header trailers?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Guil wrote:
Smith Modding wrote:
Guil wrote:Is it similar to the mod that locks vehicles in place?
It's GIANTS versions of it. It's on the ingame stuff. Its like an automatic locking script, when it senses a vehicle, it automatically locks it in place once the engine is off
EDIT- fixed licking script to locking script :lol:
Yes. That's why I mentioned the fliegl low loader but if you drive any way fast things fly off it and the majority of users that see any mention of locking vehicles are going to be really unhappy when they tear down the road and everything goes flying.
It does it on the Goldholfer too, i have my wheel loader on it, and i put my bucket in the tray, but i have to ease the brakes inorder for it to stay in place. Also if you go the hard way over the tracks, it'll turn itself, quite annoying if you ask me.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Natearador wrote:
Smith Modding wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:^^ Licking script, :lol:
Ok I am really bad at typing aren't I? :lol: :lol: I've accidently cussed at people while texting just because I'm not coordinated and then auto correct is stupid. Then I have to explain that I'm not like most people and I don't use those words :lol:
Can u make mod of a ride on mower
One mod at a time man, sheesh...
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Natearador wrote:
Smith Modding wrote:
FordFarmer97 wrote:^^ Licking script, :lol:
Ok I am really bad at typing aren't I? :lol: :lol: I've accidently cussed at people while texting just because I'm not coordinated and then auto correct is stupid. Then I have to explain that I'm not like most people and I don't use those words :lol:
Dude this ain't a request thread. We're talking about Smith's utility trailer! *thumbsdown*
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
novass

Post by novass »

BigC92 wrote:
Natearador wrote:
Smith Modding wrote: Ok I am really bad at typing aren't I? :lol: :lol: I've accidently cussed at people while texting just because I'm not coordinated and then auto correct is stupid. Then I have to explain that I'm not like most people and I don't use those words :lol:
One mod at a time man, sheesh...
LOL..the monster is hungry ...Smith.there us so many modds the people are starving for.and your talking with us players.which is good...thank you Smith for all you do..your a great one...take care..Chris
novass

Post by novass »

FordFarmer97 wrote:^^ Naw he didn't make the Smyth trailers, CDModelz did
Oh..ok..thanks for telling me..I wasn't paying attention. ..Chris
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

*thumbsup* ^^ No problem
#LimeGreenPower
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Hey smith, little bit off topic, but what do you design the mods with? Me and my friends are kinda wondering
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Unfortunately, the mod did not pass testing. I need to add the brake lights, which I planned on doing in an update, and fix some of the collisions, along with adjusting the wheels a bit. I'll work on this afternoon after school and resubmit it.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Trace Smith

Post by Trace Smith »

Smith Modding wrote:Unfortunately, the mod did not pass testing. I need to add the brake lights, which I planned on doing in an update, and fix some of the collisions, along with adjusting the wheels a bit. I'll work on this afternoon after school and resubmit it.
That's ok man take your time and have a good day at school
PS4
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Yeah, good job smith! Trial and error, you'll get it fixed
#LimeGreenPower
Old Iron Best Iron.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ahh so I'm not the only one on the forums before school :lol: tame that mom, but in all seriousness that's too bad, but if it's only minor fixes it shouldn't take to long, remember, if it's a really good mod it can make it to console right away
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

redglasses wrote:Ahh so I'm not the only one on the forums before school :lol: tame that mom, but in all seriousness that's too bad, but if it's only minor fixes it shouldn't take to long, remember, if it's a really good mod it can make it to console right away
:lol: I'm willing to work a little longer just for ya'll to have it on consoles. I'm going to finish my homework then get to work *thumbsup*
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I've fixed everything except the lights, didn't get around to that, had too much homework. I'll try to do it tomorrow :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-