[WIP] Utility Trailer

Ntw1986

Re: [WIP] Utility Trailer

Post by Ntw1986 »

I thought it was for console also but is only in testing for pc. No console mods in testing today
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

I think they'll test it for PC first, and if there's no errors they'll upload it for console
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I'm just trying to get it to pass PC at this point, then worry about consoles. I am seriously confused about what's (if anything) wrong with it
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Ok so they finally tested it. It did fail but they told me what I did wrong and I can fix it. They won't let me use the logo with the fish on it though. So I'll get rid of the fish and change the license plate numbers to a Bible verse. Other than that it's mostly just texture stuff and adding a sound to the ramps
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Great!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Nice, shame about the logo though
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'm pretty sure it will fail if you put a verse from the bible on it, didn't they say no religious references?
garyst

Post by garyst »

My goodness they are getting picky with these mods. Just tell them that the ramps were sprayed with alot of wd-40 so they don't make any sounds when you put them down lol.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Guil wrote:I'm pretty sure it will fail if you put a verse from the bible on it, didn't they say no religious references?
They did... but I'm trying to see if I can get it. I mean at this point the license plate has letters and numbers on it, and they said religious symbols, so maybe they'll let me. If not I'll remove it too
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
RebelSOB

Post by RebelSOB »

It’s good to hear that they finally gave some details as to what they failed it for, that makes it a bit easier for you to adjust. Can’t wait to see the finished product.
Semper Fi
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^ya finally hey, well hopefully you wont have to remove the verse numbers on it, would be kind of annoying eh?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Smith Modding wrote:
Guil wrote:I'm pretty sure it will fail if you put a verse from the bible on it, didn't they say no religious references?
They did... but I'm trying to see if I can get it. I mean at this point the license plate has letters and numbers on it, and they said religious symbols, so maybe they'll let me. If not I'll remove it too
Smith you're a good man.You stand behind your faith.I have an idea for you if they shoot down your Bible verse.Use something like 4G1V3N,or something like that you know.This is not a relgious symbol,just letters and numbers.Maybe just more taco gas on the brain but it sounds like a solid idea to me.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

TacoFarmer wrote:
Smith Modding wrote:
Smith you're a good man.You stand behind your faith.I have an idea for you if they shoot down your Bible verse.Use something like 4G1V3N,or something like that you know.This is not a relgious symbol,just letters and numbers.Maybe just more taco gas on the brain but it sounds like a solid idea to me.
That would work, I like that a lot... if they do shoot it down I'll give that a try
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Resubmitted it just now. I fixed everything they told me to, except the turn signals. They told me they should be orange, but, at least in the US, utility trailers like this have red turn signals. So we'll see what happens
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Carter345

Post by Carter345 »

that is true with the turning signals unless you get a specialized light housing.