[WIP] Utility Trailer

don_apple

Re: [WIP] Utility Trailer

Post by don_apple »

Brad_02 wrote:I've done all of what I'm doing today, and won't get to work on it this weekend due to family events and such, but here it is so far. Any ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated! :hi:
https://image.giants-software.com/index ... codes=true
Please use the proper "BBcode" URLs (the stuff after "BBCode Thumbnail:" for example) instead to the direct link to the page you get after uploading an image. This way you'll get either a direct preview of the image or the full image in your post which saves others from having to click on the link first to see the actual image.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Ok don_apple. I wasn't sure how it worked so I just posted a link. I might give an update tonight I'll see if I have time to work on it.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
OkieFarmer

Post by OkieFarmer »

Good looking model so far man! Keep it up!
averydan

Post by averydan »

The two ramp does look better. However, a solid ramp would be good for loading the Lely Juno.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I'll do two ramps, but I'll make the collision like it's one ramp.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Smith Modding wrote:I'll do two ramps, but I'll make the collision like it's one ramp.
Nice
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

I got a little work in today. I did the trailer hitch and tire rack. I'll add a stand, but I'm not sure where it would go. Is it right behind the hitch? Anyway, I'll start on the ramps and tires Monday. Have a nice weekend everybody :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Do these look right?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
gwarnock

Post by gwarnock »

I've been wanting a utility trailer to haul the Skid loader with a few accessories that makes sense to pull with the big Pickup. You've got a great design. I'm looking forward to it. Consider if you will, "tie down" chains or straps. The tie downs on existing trailers (that I found so far) won't tie down equipment to keep it from sliding off the trailer. This may be a mute point with your trailer design that has side rails.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

gwarnock wrote:I've been wanting a utility trailer to haul the Skid loader with a few accessories that makes sense to pull with the big Pickup. You've got a great design. I'm looking forward to it. Consider if you will, "tie down" chains or straps. The tie downs on existing trailers (that I found so far) won't tie down equipment to keep it from sliding off the trailer. This may be a mute point with your trailer design that has side rails.
I did plan on making the tie downs or straps, and I'll make sure they actually hold the vehicles or bales down. And thanks for the compliment :blushnew: :hi:
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
garyst

Post by garyst »

Ramps look good to me. Enjoy seeing your updates as you make progress on the trailer. Great work! *thumbsup*
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

garyst wrote:Ramps look good to me. Enjoy seeing your updates as you make progress on the trailer. Great work! *thumbsup*
Thank you! :mrgreen: :hi: I enjoy making these and hope I can get it out soon.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
TSM

Post by TSM »

at present unlesss its changed the tension belts can't be used to lock down vehicles.

Ramps are looking good :)
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Tycoonspaceman wrote:at present unlesss its changed the tension belts can't be used to lock down vehicles.

Ramps are looking good :)
Thanks! Is it possible to use the locking script from FS15 then? I'll still put the tension belts on for pallets and stuff, but I'd like to be able to lock vehicles down.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Specs-
Jwolfm3

Post by Jwolfm3 »

Using an outside script will hold it from console then