Bale Shreader

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
hunter1jonathan

Bale Shreader

Post by hunter1jonathan »

I found a square baler that makes bales 100,000 L. Is there a bale shreader that can handle that volume or someway to break the bale up for feeding purposes?
juf.de

Re: Bale Shreader

Post by juf.de »

I didn'T try it, but the default vehicle should be able to handle it, its the Kuhn Primor (can be found in the animal category of the shop) or you try this mod: http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017

Or you put direct into the trigger of the correct trough.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
CanProFarm

Post by CanProFarm »

hunter1jonathan wrote:I found a square baler that makes bales 100,000 L. Is there a bale shreader that can handle that volume or someway to break the bale up for feeding purposes?
What is the fun to use that kind of super-cheated stuff... 100,000l bales... SO unrealistic...
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

Well, it's a simple way to get around the frame rate drops caused by having huge numbers of bales at the farm.
Some people like to run enormous animal operations, with thousands of each type of animal. This requires millions of litres of straw, hay and silage every few days for feed.
It's not my bag but I can see the logic behind having 40 of these bales Vs 1000 of the standard ones. It's not like it creates the material out of thin air, it still has to be mowed/tedded/rowed up/collected.
Not everyone wants to play super realistically, it is a game after all!
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
hunter1jonathan

Post by hunter1jonathan »

None of the triggers or mixers will accept the bales. They are "too heavy objects" "or bales not supported". Glad I baled a couple hundred before finding this out.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Versuchs doch mal mit dem siloking foodmixer. Dieser hier hat eine erhöhte Kapazität
https://www.modhoster.de/mods/siloking-bga
Liebe Grüße
Rolf
Sorry I wrote it in German, but try one of the food mixers, siloking. There are aktually some out there as mods. The one in the link has a higher capacity,which should match the bales
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners