Xbox one auto loading bail trailer?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Cauley

Xbox one auto loading bail trailer?

Post by Cauley »

Does anyone know of a trailer that is auto loading for bails, either round or square? I have tried several and can not find one that is available for Xbox? Please help.
canadafarms

Re: Xbox one auto loading bail trailer?

Post by canadafarms »

Auto load is a scripted mod, outside scripts are not allowed on consoles
PS4
Cauley

Post by Cauley »

Ok, that *censored*. But thank you.

So, then does anyone know of a fast way to transport bails across my map? What to use to load them, what trailer to use, etc. I have plenty of money, so any equipment you recommend I can get. I just find it difficult to load them neatly on a trailer without taking 2hrs to load it or knocking bails off as I am loading.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

If your are good at manual loading bales you can make a roadtrain auf of those:
http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017
http://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.ph ... tle=fs2017

Otherwise use the arcusin fsy 63.72

Or use the arcusin to collect the bales and the above mentioned mods to move them to your farm or where ever you want them.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

canadafarms wrote:Auto load is a scripted mod, outside scripts are not allowed on consoles
Is don't get that. I mean, I understand no outside script. I get that. But what I don't understand is that there is already a autoload script in the game. Doesn't the bale picker automatically load once you get it in the right spot? And don't the seed and fertilizer pallets autoload into the tippers or seeders once you line up. You have to activate it which is not the same (little different this one is I suppose) but it is still loads.
Anyway they bale pickers arethe ones I'm focusing one. I don't get how this different from a autoload trailer
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

I can't say for sure, my guess is that the unloading is different than anything in the game so that would be an outside script, it doesn't take much for it to be an outside script from what I gather. If it wasn't I think we would have had one on consoles by now so there must be something to it :hmm:
PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Jagtractor wrote:
canadafarms wrote:Auto load is a scripted mod, outside scripts are not allowed on consoles
Is don't get that. I mean, I understand no outside script. I get that. But what I don't understand is that there is already a autoload script in the game. Doesn't the bale picker automatically load once you get it in the right spot? And don't the seed and fertilizer pallets autoload into the tippers or seeders once you line up. You have to activate it which is not the same (little different this one is I suppose) but it is still loads.
Anyway they bale pickers arethe ones I'm focusing one. I don't get how this different from a autoload trailer
It uses a a script which is complicated to do. On the csz pack someone describes the script and there is alot more to it. For example lets say you move an object from a to b, you have the locking script aswell. Anwway, with these scripts eneabled you are able to stack the object pretty smoothly to B. However the object is still at As you moving a "ghost". Ots really hard to explain in detail
Guil

Post by Guil »

The way autoloading works, say you have a stack of 4 bales and the spike you have can take 3 bales with autoload. You drive close to them and then bottom 3 bales appear on the spike but the 4th is still floating in the air.

The reason for this is the bales are actually still there but it's just an animation that they are on the spikes. Then when you unload them they are 'teleported' from position A to position B and the bale that was floating will now drop to the ground.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Thats the one :)