console maps

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
roughcatjr3

console maps

Post by roughcatjr3 »

it would be nice if there was more maps with drivable trains. a lot of people thinks that the trains are useless, but I think that they don't really know how useful they are when you need to make a huge increase of income. so I really do think that there needs to be more maps like that for consoles. especially American maps, if the map creators could somehow put the time and effort to do it instead of releasing a map that they claim to "include all fs17 features", and the maps doesn't include all of the features in fs17.
Airborne82nd

Re: console maps

Post by Airborne82nd »

Yeah, what they should really think about doing in their next game, is just give us a map editor, and so we can add things, and take away things from the current maps they provide.

I mean right now you can use a plow and rid some things. If you want to add a train, you can add that. It would be up to us, where they give us the base field, and we just make it to our liking.
roughcatjr3

Post by roughcatjr3 »

kinda like fallout where we can use mods that has extra scripts like the minigun that shoots nukes
novass

Post by novass »

I'm ok with no trains.I'm sure useful for those that choose to use them.I used alittle..just don't want to. .nothing against trains..just not for me.
I would rather have the ability to move hills,cover holes or valleys, move shrubs, trees..even the ghost trees,make asphalt and concrete roads,driveways and bumpy dirt roads and make building that when you get a placeable..it makes its own level concrete floor.placeable parking lit lughts..like the fence posts. .only tall with a light that comes on with the rest of the maps lights..all buildings having lighting..I better stop..sorry all.....Oh one last thing..if I didn't love,care and want more from this game.. (sim)..nothing would matter..and wouldn't even play it..its just so creative and fun..take care all....Chris
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

novass wrote:I'm ok with no trains.I'm sure useful for those that choose to use them.I used alittle..just don't want to. .nothing against trains..just not for me.
I would rather have the ability to move hills,cover holes or valleys, move shrubs, trees..even the ghost trees,make asphalt and concrete roads,driveways and bumpy dirt roads and make building that when you get a placeable..it makes its own level concrete floor.placeable parking lit lughts..like the fence posts. .only tall with a light that comes on with the rest of the maps lights..all buildings having lighting..I better stop..sorry all.....Oh one last thing..if I didn't love,care and want more from this game.. (sim)..nothing would matter..and wouldn't even play it..its just so creative and fun..take care all....Chris
Why is this guy not a dev :lol:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
novass

Post by novass »

Cause I'm a dumbell..I don't know...take care Chris
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

It will never happen for console but the map "cherry hills" by Stevie looks awesome, them silos on that map are a dream, modern looking and has digital readout you can see when filling or dumping and they accept everything. A map like that with modern placeables is what I'd love to see on console. Us console players are farming in the stone-age compared to the pc players.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjz5slb73M8
Last edited by Scuba steve on Wed May 24, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
roughcatjr3

Post by roughcatjr3 »

Accually scuba steve drumard farm has silos tbat can hold every harvestable crop type including furmented silage