Types of Animals

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
318countryboy

Types of Animals

Post by 318countryboy »

Have there been a mod or thought to add horses to the game? Also is there any thought of being able to rotate cows, sheep, or pigs to new pastures?
novass

Re: Types of Animals

Post by novass »

I don't know if Giants thought of it,but I did..horses...yes.I seen a few on console..on Coldboroughfarm over by the pigs.the horses didn't move but made sounds and there was a stall for them.
Yes cattle rotation would add more activities to fs games.for those just wanting livestock and little farming they could do.
So I agree..take care....Chris
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

318countryboy wrote:Have there been a mod or thought to add horses to the game? Also is there any thought of being able to rotate cows, sheep, or pigs to new pastures?
Ya I would also like to be able to buy in bales for cows. I want to do cows but don't want to make straw or silage for them.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
novass

Post by novass »

redglasses wrote:
318countryboy wrote:Have there been a mod or thought to add horses to the game? Also is there any thought of being able to rotate cows, sheep, or pigs to new pastures?
Ya I would also like to be able to buy in bales for cows. I want to do cows but don't want to make straw or silage for them.
I hear ya..me to....Chris
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

The zone in which each animal group, pigs, cows, chickens, sheep can move is set up in Giants Editor through the use of a navigation mesh. Each animal group has its own mesh, and there can only be one of each mesh type on a map. It may be possible to override this behavior through scripts but I've never seen anyone pull it off.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Well I had once by accident two cow and to sheep meshes and they worked both but you couldn't use them separately.
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners