Loess Hill Country updating, searching for owner of this map

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Dodo86

Loess Hill Country updating, searching for owner of this map

Post by Dodo86 »

Hi,

Thank you for reading this post.

I am searching for the developer (TP-Modding) of the map "Loes Hill Country"

First of all let me say that this is a masterpiece of a map.
It’s big and it has a lot of decoration on it.
The map itself is already complete but I wanted to make some updates to it.
I am not the owner of the map nor claim the map.
My question is if the owner will take a look at the edited map and make a decision to publish this for all player via the modhub. (as version 4.2)
If not or there are other plans for this map I totally respect that. In that case I will use it for personal use and of course do not upload it anywhere.
I have a background in IT and didn’t know that modding for Farming Simulator could be that much fun to do. I do this beside my work, study and social life.
English is not my primary language. Changes are not all complete but 80%-90% is done.
Dodo86

Re: Loess Hill Country updating, searching for owner of this map

Post by Dodo86 »

Changelist:
- Changed the starting fields; you start with some smaller fields so you can use the most out of the Kuhn DLC. With smaller fields it don’t takes too long to do the entire process (plant, spraying, harvesting) using the smaller equipment. You can make some serious money by making silage bales using Kuhn DLC.

- You can now feed your cows grass. (this option was hidden)

- There is no longer a mixer at the cow farm (I think that it is cheating) you will have the use a mixing wagon. (a larger one is available on Modhub) U can still storage your mixed ration if you want. (or use a placeable mixer mod if you want this option)

- When you drive inside the cowshed with a straw blower the bale magically disappears. Fixed that bug.

- There are manure forks available for telehandlers, bobcats and front-loaders. They now have an active role because you have to muck out the cowshed. (no not a large pile of manure)

- Added an extra cowshed with a Lely Taurus milk robot, Lely Astronaut (it’s the one where cow’s milk themselves) and Lely M4 which is used to separate bad milk from quality milk. I think cows deserve an extra shed for such a large map.

- Milk tanks have better graphics.

- Removed all bushes at cow farm so you have to option to cut down the trees and use the Ground Modification mod if you want more storage for placeables.

- Removed the house (a copy of your own house) from the cow farm and replaced it for bale storage.

- Added New Holland T7 to the starting fleet you will need that extra horsepower or can sell it for some extra cash.

- Added Sampo HR46X to starting fleet so you can start cutting some trees in the winter.

- Expanded your personal garden. You can even burn wood in the fireplace. Not that you will have many spare time on this big farm.

- Sheep now have a shelter.

- Water textures have been upgraded with FS17 graphics.

- Mud mod is installed on the map. (drive control mod highly recommended)

- Added Goldennuggets.

- Added mobile toolbox so you can change tractors everywhere on the map and use 3 wheels on Big Bud if you want to use it when planting.

- Made the map compatible for the upcoming seasons-mod and there is no snow inside sheds a predefined places for placeables.

- I added a lot of decoration objects to the map, more than 250. These are also items like old tractors and combines that never have been sold and are dumped in nature.

- Your yard at your house is compatible for Big Bud 747 with 2 wheels. Everybody knows this tractor is huge, half the size of your home. I recommend parking it at the storage area by the silos. But if you want to park it near your home you can do so.

- The drive at your house has some grass. You can mow it of course. Or remove it and with Ground Modification mod make a parking space of it. Or a place for the Slow Bee Pack. Or place some refill point with seeds and fertilizer. It’s your home your decision.

- Removed the shed in the back of the yard. You can cut down the trees and use a placeable shed if you want which give you more freedom in personalizing your home.
No snow will fall there. See added screeshots 1-7.

- All 2D trees are removed and replaced with 3D trees so u can cut them down if you want. The border of the map are still 2D trees for decoration. This is going to be a 3 layer background so you don’t see the edge of the map so obvious.

- Going to replace all trees and bushed from FS15 and replace them for FS17 version and where necessary make them compatible with seasons-mod so trees/bushed change in spring, summer, autumn, winter.

- The snake at the cowfarm is now hiding in the forest.

- There is a bear hiding in the forest.

- Added a shed for storing potatoes (I recommend to keep the lights off its better for the potatoes)

-Add a storage area/shed (don't know what is going to be right now) for sugarbeets.

-Added traffic-bumpers in 2 of the villages so you know when to drive slow because of the flash pole checking your speed limit.

- Price of silage no longer drops after delivering a certain amount. So you can sell an entire bunker if you want for a fixed price. Price only drops when delivery is interrupted.

- Fixed stacking trees through buildings.

- Reduced field price with 25% so the map is not impossible to complete in singleplayer.

- Added some static windmills for decoration and predefined places to add your own windmills.

- All objects like ties, wheelbarrow, brooms etc. can now be picked up by hand if you want to.

- Basketball is added.

- Larger biogas loader for multiplayer.

- Most of the FS15 seed refill point have been removed, you will have to use the bags from FS17 of a placeable refill point for seed and fertilizer. You can still use the FS15 refill point at some places.

- Going to add removable hedges so you can plow fields together. Don't know if this is compatible with seasons-mod.

- Going to add a plane/birds/balloon/helicopter in the sky.

- 2 new crops types. (perhaps 5). One of them can only be harvest with a forage harvester using a New Holland 600FDR or Krone xDisc 620 header.
You will never use this headers because making silage out of corn gives a higher yield per Ha. Now you will need to use this headers for the new crop type, if everything is going to work of course.

- Sheeps have a littlebit more space.

-Chickens have a shed.

- Going to add a large crane to pick up many log trees in one go.

- There are some spider webs is sheds.

I decided to keep everything in German because this is a German map.
I also decided to no add a train because I had to demolish a lot of the map. And because the system is sell only by train and I like to have choice.
Last but not least I want to make sure all fields are compatible with courseplay so machines won't crash in bushes.

Season mod changes will be in a separate mod so you can still play the map in vanilla style if you want.
Last edited by Dodo86 on Tue May 30, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dodo86

Post by Dodo86 »

Default yard with some trees:

A shelter to store some machines, trees and bales. And a placeable seedmaster:

Or a larger open shelter:

Or a Shelter for Big Bud:

Some potato storage and refill point:

Some shelters for machines and crops:

Why no make some honey:
Dodo86

Post by Dodo86 »

Driveway at your home:

A new garage at your home:

garden:

garden:

garden:

Bale storage for cows and new shed for cows in the background:

New milk tanks to keep milk cool:

New cowshed inside:

Sugarbeets and potatoes storage:

FS17 water textures:

Shelter for sheeps:
andrex1108

Post by andrex1108 »

Sorry for my English, is not my native language. The creators of the map you can look here - http://asl-forum.forumieren.com/t322-lo ... 4-1-1#2791 . Are you planning to make running missions in the fields?
Dodo86

Post by Dodo86 »

I don't know if this map has already missions on it. If not I will add this FS17 future.
Dodo86

Post by Dodo86 »

Posted the question on the external forum. It’s lovely to play this map using Seasons mod and using the small equipment from Blacksheep modding. One day the Big Bud equipment will dominate this farm. I really hope this map will get the update or we can work together on making an update because this map is immense. I don’t see great maps that are friendly for small and big equipment and have a lot of decoration on it except this one. Thinking about making a part of the map for placeable fruit trees when they are released. (not very soon)
Play this now in singleplayer using Seasons mod /Courseplay and everything works great. Some small bugs like flying boxes, loud sound of the water and hedges that are not yet compatible with Seasons mod. But it is playable and these bugs are not annoying and easy to fix. Other thing is there are 101 golden nuggets so have to delete 1. (you will get a million even with 101).
Played FS15/FS17 more than 2000 hours and have seen perhaps more that 100 maps. Very few maps are realistic, beautiful and have the option play how you want with what you want. This is one of them.
Why are map makers place the Lely robot just somewhere is the cow barn? One side is accessible for the cow the other side only for the farmer. Image
Toolbox for changing tractors on the go (added it for Big Bud so you could add 3 wheels if wanted) can be deleted because this is now available as a placeable mod.
The reasons why I edited this map are because some maps have a beautiful cow area others have a lovely forest or extra fruit types. And I want a map that has all available mod options but is this beautiful.
andrex1108

Post by andrex1108 »

Is there a permission to place your cards? Is it possible to get it for personal use?
URSUS_POWER

Post by URSUS_POWER »

When You will publish this map with Seasons mod??
Dodo86

Post by Dodo86 »

Still no response from the owner of this map. Just need a yes or no. I will e-mail Giants if they have an e-mailadres of the owner. Perhaps he/they only speak German. Yes the map is Seasons mod compatible and I highly recommend also to use the ‘Seasons Geo: Western Germany’ mod so you have a German weather forecast. If you use Seasons mod remember to place your bales inside a shed.

Millet, Spelt and Tricale are now going to be added to the map. By default only 2 extra crop types are supported so first have to work around that problem.

Last but not least have to copy a lot of trees one by one and that is so boring to do. Just want to finish this project because I also finish what I start.
Maybe just start to make my own map so I have full control over updates.
Mr_Mazzon

Post by Mr_Mazzon »

Dodo86 wrote:
Still no response from the owner of this map. Just need a yes or no. I will e-mail Giants if they have an e-mailadres of the owner. Perhaps he/they only speak German. Yes the map is Seasons mod compatible and I highly recommend also to use the ‘Seasons Geo: Western Germany’ mod so you have a German weather forecast. If you use Seasons mod remember to place your bales inside a shed.

Millet, Spelt and Tricale are now going to be added to the map. By default only 2 extra crop types are supported so first have to work around that problem.

Last but not least have to copy a lot of trees one by one and that is so boring to do. Just want to finish this project because I also finish what I start.
Maybe just start to make my own map so I have full control over updates.
Eny updates on this? Would realy lile to see this happen.
henvik

Post by henvik »

Hi

Any plans of releasing your edit of the map?
I am also working a edit of the map. Just to get seasons mod working.
prochyno542000

Post by prochyno542000 »

Dodo86 ty jsi čech?
Dodo86

Post by Dodo86 »

I no longer work on this version of the map. You can have mine and edit it further if you want. I only needed to add the forest.
Woergaard

Post by Woergaard »

I allso love this map, an was about to make the Season edit, for personale use. Could i have your edit? to save som Work.