forklifts

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
chiefcdog

forklifts

Post by chiefcdog »

I cant buy a forklift form the store. I have 3 different ones listed but when I buy them the window comes up pursching you item now with a hourglass I never get the item. Havent had any problems with anything else.

Any ideas how to correct this.

cdog

Edit don_apple: moved thread from FS15 section to FS17 section since this is related to FS17.
juf.de

Re: forklifts

Post by juf.de »

The first and best idea would be to delete the mods, you can't even buy. Besides that we can't help you any further without additional informations, please post your log.txt file so we will get that information. In my signature is a link with help regarding finding the log-file and how to post it here.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
chiefcdog

Post by chiefcdog »

did this work
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

did what work?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
chiefcdog

Post by chiefcdog »

I guess I dont know how to get my log file to this forum. I got my log in a folder on my desktop but cant get it to the forum. I messed around until I got the forum so small I cant hardly read it and cant get it back to normal size. I can play the games but but dont know the language of the computer. My big problem is when somebody tell me to do something in computer language I usually dont have a clue what they are talking about. I guess I am like a old steer I try but dont get much done.

cdog
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Ok, now i got the problem and we ill be able to solve it together so no worries ;-)

Since you already found the log-file we ill start from there:
Open the file, as it is in the txt format, its just plain text. Now mark all inside this file and copy it. (easiest way is "Ctrl" & "A" to mark all and "Ctrl" & "C" to copy the marked words)
Now open the browser window and navigate to this thread. Below the large white box you will find the button "Full Editor & Preview", click that one and the site will reload with a larger answer box, above this box you will find a button called "spoiler". Click that and see something like in the picture below.
The Textcursor is now inbetween the two brackets, you text shoult now be pastet rigth where the cursor is, so just hit "Ctrl" & "V" or rigth click at that position and click paste, now your log-entries should be rigth at place.
For control you can check the picture below again or click on the "preview" button to see, what it will look like. If everything is ok click on "Submit"

Pictures:
1. Where to find the full Editor:

2. where to find the Spoiler-Code, what it will look like and where the preview button is:

3. What the log inside the spoiler shoud look like at the beginning and at the end:

4. What the preview will look like closed and opend:

If your file contains to many words you have to options:
1. delete the log, start the game and a savegame with enabled mods for a moment and close the game again, no need to save it.
Now your log should only contain the very last game
2. Upload your file (not only the content) for example here: https://www.file-upload.net/ (you can switch to the english version at the buttom, if it starts in german language)
1. Click the marked large green button

2. A window will popup where you navigate to your log file, mark it and hit "open" (in my window its in german, as my computer language is german)

3. It will upload the log file which takes a very short while, afterwards you will see a link, now just copy the link and post it here in this thread

if it is still not working just report back and we will find a way to solve it ;-)
Playing on PC
chiefcdog

Post by chiefcdog »

I dont know what exactily I did but I have a log text attached dont know if this is right.

At least I got the forum page ba ck to normal so I can read it. I am going to send this and if it doesnt blow up maybe it will work. If not will try again.

cdog

Edit don_apple: removed broken 'Spoiler' and 'code' tags.
Attachments
log.txt
(46.76 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

ok, the spoiler didn't work, but the attachment did, so we now have a log to work with ;-)

Code: Select all

Version: 21.21.13.7653 (29.12.2016)
Your video card driver is pretty old, you migth want to update it: https://www.nvidia.com/page/home.html

These are the problematic entries:

Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod AAA_64erFix
Error: Invalid mod name 'FS17 MFS'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod MapBuyableObject
Error: Invalid mod name 'Poplar Mods Unzip'! Characters allowed: (_, A-Z, a-z, 0-9). The first character must not be a digit
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod SeedMaster2k16_placeable
Error: Unsupported mod description version in mod Thor_head_Rectified
Error: invalid brand name 'toyota'! Only capital letters allowed!
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/Doug/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/silo_LsMarco/store_siloExtensionLarge.png'.
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/Doug/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/PoplarCutter130FB/icon.png'.
Error: Can't load resource ''.
Warning (performance): Texture C:/Users/Doug/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_workingToolbox/icon_toolbox.png raw format.
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/Doug/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/PoplarCutter130FB/icon.png'.
Error: Can't load resource 'C:/Users/Doug/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/silo_LsMarco/store_siloExtensionLarge.png'.
How to solve them:
Delete the following mods or check if an update for that mod is aviable which fixes the problem:
(if an update is available you still have to delete the old mod und take the new one into the mod folder)

AAA_64Fix.zip
MapBuyableObject.zip
SeedMaster2k16_placeable.zip
Thor_head_Rectified.zip
Toyota_Forklift.zip
Rename this mod:

FS17 MFS.zip
with this:

FS17_MFS.zip
Open this zip file with a doubleclick:

Poplar Mods Unzip.zip
inside should be some more zip files, drag those zip files into your mod folder and after you did that, delete the "Poplar Mods Unzip.zip"
Playing on PC
chiefcdog

Post by chiefcdog »

You mean that it worked. I guess even a blind hog finds a acorn now and then.
OK Thanks a lot will get to work on correcting my problems.

cdog
chiefcdog

Post by chiefcdog »

I did all you suggested but didnt mess with my video card because I wasnt sure what to do. Did you want me to update drivers. Not sure how to do that.

Also would like to know if other people can download the clark forklift or if I am the only one who cant.

I still cant buy the forklift