MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
averydan

Re: MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Post by averydan »

I'd love to be able to put rear duals on the two wheel drive option.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
Natearador

Post by Natearador »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote:Yes there will be updates on this pack.
For license plates yes we were thinking of an option for several countries.
For the harvester unfortunately the time we will miss, but a second MF pack will come later with even more tools and vehicles.
"hat swath silage picker upper, can we attach bigger trailers on them?" YES it works with any trailer.
What day do u presume it will come and can we open doors
spike3082

Post by spike3082 »

Yes you can open the driver door and back window on the tractors with cabs in this pack on ps4 hold both the l1 and r1 and with the right analog stick push left or right for the door and forward and back for the back window
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Rear duals on the 2wd would be awesome. I am totally in love with the massey pack. Thank you so much bsm.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm not sure if this is the place to post or if it should be in the bug reports, but I noticed a bug yesterday with the pack. When using the seeder, it bounces up in the air a lot. The result is a bunch of missed patches of field. It looks like Morse code behind the seeder. This was on Old Stream V2. The vanilla seeders work fine. This one just constantly bounces up and down even on a perfectly flat field.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
CrazyTrain19

Post by CrazyTrain19 »

Same. I've had that problem as well
"Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall"

"Torque is how far you will take the wall with you"
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Had that problem with the seeders 2, i'm using the kvernelands seeders for them. They fit 2. And by accident, i found out that you can open the windows even on consoles? Man, thats just AWESOME!!!!
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
Goertzy89

Post by Goertzy89 »

averydan wrote:I'd love to be able to put rear duals on the two wheel drive option.

I would also love that. it would be more like my farm that way
Mobias

Post by Mobias »

fenixguy wrote:I'm not sure if this is the place to post or if it should be in the bug reports, but I noticed a bug yesterday with the pack. When using the seeder, it bounces up in the air a lot. The result is a bunch of missed patches of field. It looks like Morse code behind the seeder. This was on Old Stream V2. The vanilla seeders work fine. This one just constantly bounces up and down even on a perfectly flat field.
Yeah I've noticed that too. It does it on the Drumard map, where I'm framing at the moment, so its not a map specific bug. It doesn't do it when you employ a helper though for some reason. I don't think it does it when you go a bit slower so its possibly a speed thing.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Mobias wrote:It doesn't do it when you employ a helper though for some reason. I don't think it does it when you go a bit slower so its possibly a speed thing.
It does it with mine with or without a helper. Also, I tried reducing the speed to get it to stop and had to put the cruise control at 0 to get it to not bounce enough to miss spots. So, I just used it until it was out of seed, sold it, and bought the Great Plains drill. It works fine behind my 3090 until they get an update.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

Hello,
Thanks for all these bug report, we will repair this after July 6th (We are currently on holiday :zunge: )

Regards,
Blacksheep0521
Plumbboss

Post by Plumbboss »

Love your work back sheep modding! Would you consider making a b-double mod for console? Also if you guys made a lizard cab over base off kenworth design that would be cool! Have you considered making an Australian based map???
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

absolutely in love with this pack.. currently playing old streams with seasons and this pack.. the seeder bouncing ive noticed but honestly it really wasn't too terrible.. my issue is one I haven't seen mentioned and its with the cultivator.. aside from the power req. not being accurate which was already stated it doesn't seem to line up properly.. for example when using hired help (just the in game help not courseplay or anything of that nature) it will miss strips.. maybe I'm wrong but at times it almost seems like its kinda dragging the tractor off to the side a bit.. has anyone else noticed this? but those tractors omg those tractors.. I'm so in love with them.. for me they r the highlight of the pack.. very well made.. perfect in terms of acc and power for small maps like this.. good textures.. nice engine sounds.. good job BSM.. and while I'm here ty for updating old streams for seasons.. my favorite map just got that much better
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Batmanfarmer

Post by Batmanfarmer »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote:Hello,
Thanks for all these bug report, we will repair this after July 6th (We are currently on holiday :zunge: )

Regards,
Blacksheep0521
Thank you for all your hard work I was wondering what all do you plan on doing for the update for this pack. Also I'd like to know if you are going to ad any more equipment to this pack. I know all the hard work y'all do and I want to thank you all from black sheep modding thankyou
novass

Post by novass »

I noticed to the cultivator doesn't lineup to..it does miss strips to..Thank you BSM for all your hardwork...Chris