MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Pavioriz

Re: MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Post by Pavioriz »

Hi, thanks for ps4 conversion of the pack, it's amazing.

There's only one issue, the cultivator power specification/speed (88hp/15kmh) is wrong, also a 120hp tractor can't move it at full speed.
Florish

Post by Florish »

Great pack for ps4! And great that the doors and windows can be opened! Only thing i saw: if i buy a 2wd mf 600 with 66 hp, it feels almost as strong as for example tje case ih 1455xl. It feels to strong for its size and horsepower. Does anybody else have the same ?

It can for example pull a 6 harrow plow easy (it wont eaven tip wen i lift the whole plow) , it can pick up grass with a large hp (220hp) needing collector with nearly the same speed en pulling power as a 1455xl (that was thrle tractor i tested with)
Digital farmer from the Netherlands
- FS17/19 on PS4
- FS22 on PS5
novass

Post by novass »

love the MF pack..so far been using the 675 2wd open cab..just love it!!.the ehole pack looks good to me. the 66hp..mite be slightly under rated..like the ole muscle cats use to be..but so thankful to BSM for there work. on the first I will
be puttong a little money on paypal for them.I hope you do more like this..you guys are on fire..thanl..thank so much.this pack,feeds thr monster..he has settled down now.please..please let there be another pack like this..it would ok with me if packs like this was store packs where you buy them..but how ever..can't wait for the new map and the day cab clasd eight big truck..thsnk ya BSM and Giants software. ..Chris
Blue850

Post by Blue850 »

Just posting a big Thank you to BSM for the MF pack. It works so well on the Drumard map.
The log grapple on ps4 has a texture issue. The red part is black.
I AM OMEGA 01

Post by I AM OMEGA 01 »

so will you be doing the 300 series or even the 500 the 390t is a well used tractor in the uk i have two and would be cool to see in the game
Xbox one player and once in a while on the pc
Inkslinger98

Post by Inkslinger98 »

Thank you BSM about to dig into the mf pack on Xbox.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Thanks BsM for adding the slow moving vehicle sign to some of the equipment.
FarmerGamer

Post by FarmerGamer »

Best mod ever made for console!
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

theSeb wrote:From another forum @blacksheep-modding

The cultivator from the mf fleet is causing this invisible collision, it has two decals that has some collisions that gets left behind, fold the cultivator and they should go back to the cultivator until you unfold it again.
Don't tell you have equipped it with these shock absorbers you can twist and jump cars ( and as we see here combines as well) with. :wink3:
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Why is your MF Pack no longer in the contest? I was so surprised to see that. It's perfect.
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
Frithgar

Post by Frithgar »

Paeppchen wrote:Why is your MF Pack no longer in the contest? I was so surprised to see that. It's perfect.
Kind regards
Rolf
They put in another post about it, one of the guys on the team used parts for one of the MF models from another model instead of making them from scratch so it's had their mod disqualified as a result. They said he's been booted from the team and a few WIP models have been taken down that he was working on.
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Thats a shame! The mods are really good and they had a really good chance of wining.
Conmiseration to that, but congratiulations for a superb work anyway
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
wildflower

Post by wildflower »

Blacksheep modders: would you mind adding your joskin 5th wheel bale trailers to consoles? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
XBOX1 player: feel free to add: bonjolino :hi:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Florish wrote:Great pack for ps4! And great that the doors and windows can be opened! Only thing i saw: if i buy a 2wd mf 600 with 66 hp, it feels almost as strong as for example tje case ih 1455xl. It feels to strong for its size and horsepower. Does anybody else have the same ?
I was a little disappointed when I first saw that the most powerful tractor was 102hp. But I tried it and like you said, the 3090 can replace the Case 1455. Realistic? Debatable. Awesome? You bet! *thumbsup*

I love the Case, but I've been wanting something different and this fits nicely. So now my Old Stream tractors are a 699 2wd with a sun shade and a 3090 with a front loader. I'm set for a good long while like this. Farming sheep and cows only at the moment.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

wildflower wrote:Blacksheep modders: would you mind adding your joskin 5th wheel bale trailers to consoles? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
We need something to pull it, thank goodness Tsm is building a dually :biggrin2:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer