MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Berserkir92

Re: MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Post by Berserkir92 »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote:OK thanks for this information, it will be on the upgrade ;)
Will there be an upgrade of this first pack?
The seeder bounce when seeding, leaving parts that isn't seeded. Don't know if anyone else have experied that too?
Just noticed that the size/scale on the massey's and the trailers is maybe a little to big?

The options for numberplates, will it just be choise to have number plates on or not?
Maybe make some number plates for different countries? England, EU etc? just a idea.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Berserkir92 wrote:
Blacksheep-Modding wrote:OK thanks for this information, it will be on the upgrade ;)
Will there be an upgrade of this first pack?
The seeder bounce when seeding, leaving parts that isn't seeded. Don't know if anyone else have experied that too?
Just noticed that the size/scale on the massey's and the trailers is maybe a little to big?

The options for numberplates, will it just be choise to have number plates on or not?
Maybe make some number plates for different countries? England, EU etc? just a idea.
You already got yr answer about number plates on the quote you replied too
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Question BsM, that swath silage picker upper, can we attach bigger trailers on them? Or is it just made for the trailers that are in the pack?
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

I am really looking forward to being able to play with some of those tractors, it is a super cool mod pack. The only thing missing is a combine, like the MF 850.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Blacksheep-Modding

Post by Blacksheep-Modding »

Yes there will be updates on this pack.
For license plates yes we were thinking of an option for several countries.
For the harvester unfortunately the time we will miss, but a second MF pack will come later with even more tools and vehicles.
"hat swath silage picker upper, can we attach bigger trailers on them?" YES it works with any trailer.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

From another forum @blacksheep-modding

The cultivator from the mf fleet is causing this invisible collision, it has two decals that has some collisions that gets left behind, fold the cultivator and they should go back to the cultivator until you unfold it again.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote:Yes there will be updates on this pack.
For the harvester unfortunately the time we will miss, but a second MF pack will come later with even more tools and vehicles.
"hat swath silage picker upper, can we attach bigger trailers on them?" YES it works with any trailer.
Oh how I wish you hadn't said that, now I am beyond excited. Great job guys, and good luck in the contest.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Spyder_Acid

Post by Spyder_Acid »

The forage harvester stops working after the MF trailer has reached 75% and when trying other trailers it doesn't work at all.
sharris1187

Post by sharris1187 »

Is there any sort of expected release date for console? I'm sorry, I know how annoying this question can be.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Thanks for the answer BsM, cant wait, good luck to all mod makers.
Largan

Post by Largan »

Absolutely love the tractor with tracks! Perfect for my logging needs! Really looking forward to the truck attachment and trailer that seems to be coming too.

Keep up the good work!
Xbox ONE: Felsbrunn.
Martiniux

Post by Martiniux »

Can i ask iff you guys in bsm are working on a side mounted single chop harvester for grass harvesting? :hmm:
Would realy like to use that on console.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Martiniux wrote:
Can i ask iff you guys in bsm are working on a side mounted single chop harvester for grass harvesting? :hmm:
They are currently doing a semi and log trailer atmosphere and a joskin tipper bucket thing
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Another good looking BSM mod - hope its on console soon - any chance of a Ford pack for the same period ?.
Martiniux

Post by Martiniux »

eric21 wrote:
Martiniux wrote:
They are currently doing a semi and log trailer atmosphere and a joskin tipper bucket thing
Oh okok