MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Eggski

Re: MF mod- Blacksheep modding

Post by Eggski »

As usual this is another top notch mod but I've noticed a few things and they have been mentioned, only two things bug me though, the trailed harvester will not load any trailers and are you sure the scale of the tractor cabs is correct? With my experiance of driving a lot of old 30series MFs I would say the cab is too tall.
Farming the proper way, on PC.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Blacksheep-Modding wrote:Thank you. How are the license plates in america on the old tractors? (Good idea a choice of license plate choice.)
For the BSM 850 will this truck have a hooklift version??Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Guil

Post by Guil »

They have already confirmed on Facebook that it will.
averydan

Post by averydan »

I'm running almost all BSM mods on my current game. Great MODS!!!
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
JTstractors

Post by JTstractors »

Blacksheep Modding you all rock this mod and its update are absolutely top quality. Thank you very much for your hard work on this just amazing
burnsdg

Post by burnsdg »

Hi there Blacksheep, and let me say how awesome is your support for mods to consoles.

Now to my problem. Some friends and I are running a Hagenstedt farm using only equipment from this mod pack. Of course we have to use some other things for items this pack doesn't have, since it doesn't have a corn/sunflower seeder or a semi for example. So we are very disappointed that while the pack has a cultivator, it is basically unusable. It misses so much of the field, I guess perhaps this is intended to depict the realism of farming in those days with those tools, but I suspect more likely it is a bug. Picture says a thousand words so right to it then:
Field 29 was cultivated east-west by a hired worker, 294C tractor with 600kg front weight and Model 23 cultivator.
Field 30 was cultivated east-west by a hired worker, 699 tractor with 600kg front weight and Model 23 cultivator.
Field 28 was cultivated north-south by a hired worker, half with the 294C and half with the 699.
Our experience has been similar and several other fields we cultivated, a hired worker going east-west misses dozens of spots while a hired worker going north-south isn't exactly perfect but is at least a lot better.
We are using the latest versions of Hagenstedt map and MF Old Gen that are available in PS4 mods hub. We have not tried with either tractor without the front weight but if knowing how that goes would help we can try that.

Thanks for looking into this, and keep up the great work!
Carter345

Post by Carter345 »

I want to say first that i love this mod and second is their going to be a larger articulated 4wd tractor like the 4000 series because in my area most brands were 4wd articulated tractors in the 70s through the 90s. Most of the tractors and equipment are still in the field where they broke down. But at that time there was a race of brands to make the best one be it Stiger, John Deere, Massy Ferguson, Alison Chalmers, Case, Ford, International Harvester, and McConnal who they merged their 4wd lines with before AGCO bought them out.