Seasons and maps / mods compatibility

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
chuckGnades

Re: Seasons and maps / mods compatibility

Post by chuckGnades »

the sunny farm I just tried was full of errors and the gates didn't open. just tons of errors.
chuckGnades

Post by chuckGnades »

data/sky/dust.i3d (1.68) ms
C:/Users/baker/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_SunnyFarm_v1/maps/map01.i3d (3467.29) ms
Warning: Positive direction key 'GATE_MOVE' not defined!
Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId AnimatedObject_GB02_Door11
Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId AnimatedObject_GB02_Door11
Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId AnimatedObject_GB02_Door10
Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId AnimatedObject_GB02_Door10
Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId AnimatedObject_visable_gate501
Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId AnimatedObject_visable_gate501
Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId TipTrigger_FARMER_3
Error: 'Station' not defined in config file 'C:/Users/baker/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_SunnyFarm_v1/maps/map01.xml'
Error: 'Station' not defined in config file 'C:/Users/baker/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_SunnyFarm_v1/maps/map01.xml'
Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId AnimatedObject_visable_gate1
Error: Adding onCreate loaded object with duplicate saveId AnimatedObject_visable_gate1
Enabled withering
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

This does not seem like an issue with Seasons. Please take it up with the maker of the map.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

is there an actual list of maps that work 100%, some at 90% and some not at all? I didn't find a list, as I figured it would be on the first post and updated with new maps that worked or didn't work
Gaming PC
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:is there an actual list of maps that work 100%, some at 90% and some not at all? I didn't find a list, as I figured it would be on the first post and updated with new maps that worked or didn't work
It is on the 1st page in the second post. We do not have the time to test all maps, because we are busy with developing the next version of the mod, so we rely on users to let us know.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

theSeb wrote:
p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:is there an actual list of maps that work 100%, some at 90% and some not at all? I didn't find a list, as I figured it would be on the first post and updated with new maps that worked or didn't work
It is on the 1st page in the second post. We do not have the time to test all maps, because we are busy with developing the next version of the mod, so we rely on users to let us know.
i didn't know you could scroll down on that white page lol. thanks
Gaming PC
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:
theSeb wrote:
i didn't know you could scroll down on that white page lol. thanks
No problem. if you experience any issues, let us know.
p0wd3rp1l0t

Post by p0wd3rp1l0t »

anybody use bank of hagenstedt mod yet? I would like to use the field buy/sell option.
Gaming PC
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

p0wd3rp1l0t wrote:anybody use bank of hagenstedt mod yet? I would like to use the field buy/sell option.
Try it. Go wild.
Meckel34

Post by Meckel34 »

BoH works fine with the season mod...
MfG
Meckel34

Alle LS- Versionen, alle DLC's, alles 2x. Mobil LS 14, 16, DC, SRS
Rivige

Post by Rivige »

I am playing lonestar v 2.0. I got to winter and now i have snow in the buildings. Right before winter i also put up a placeable shed to see what would happen. It also has snow. I closed the game out and reentered the save with only the map and seasons clicked. So i guess i am asking if this is normal or even optimized maps have snow in the buildings and sheds?
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Rivige wrote:I am playing lonestar v 2.0. I got to winter and now i have snow in the buildings. Right before winter i also put up a placeable shed to see what would happen. It also has snow. I closed the game out and reentered the save with only the map and seasons clicked. So i guess i am asking if this is normal or even optimized maps have snow in the buildings and sheds?
No it isn't normal. The author of the map will need to check how he did the seasons mask. Can you post a screenshot and a copy of your log file?

A link to where you downloaded the map from would be good too.

We do not test all maps and mods as we do not have the time for this so we rely on user reports if something is working, or not.
Frithgar

Post by Frithgar »

Does anyone know if Sandy Bay is compatible, or at least doesn't have serious issues with Seasons?
For Farming Simulator 17 Timelapse and gameplay videos try https://www.youtube.com/user/Frithgar
Rivige

Post by Rivige »

Ok back. I dl'd lonestar 2.0 from farming2017mods.com. I went back into the save and had a really good look. Beside the pigs and cows there are feed bunkers. Both have one spot not covered in snow. By this I mean like a three foot circle. Also around the slurry fill for cows there seems to be about a meter cleared of snow around it. I ck'd both farms and all buildings have snow in them. I took a save of lossburg I had and just spent an hour and half fast forwarding to winter. It works perfect. Keep in mind I have quite a few mods that I use.........I enabled them all before I fastforwarded. It snowed three times. No issues. So it seems its good news for me.......not so much lonestar. When I searched for lonestar I must have looked it up weird or sumsuch as I only found two places to dl from. You guys did a great job with this mod.......It changes everything.....and we all thankyou for it. If anyone from giants reads this.........you guys should embrace this........now........and make the default maps work completely with seasons. I know I'm not much help theSeb.......I simply don't know how to do the things you asked for. I just wanted to know if it was me or the map and if it was the map to let others know. I just spent five rl days playing lonestar during a hectic week and was disappointed with no mask. No fault of seasons. You guys keep up the good fight.........your work is awesome.
1992Tadej1992

Post by 1992Tadej1992 »

I am playing dusty cove and i a must admit it, this map is built very inteligently. It forces you to use the roads, impossible to travelling over the fields(except through the field 1-2) and get back to the road, so no shortcuts. Dont even mention narrow roads and the roundabout that leads from your farm, to the shop and to all selling points.

I love it.