Seasons and maps / mods compatibility

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
theSeb

Re: Seasons and maps / mods compatibility

Post by theSeb »

This issue is already fixed in the dev version, which will be released *soonish*... code has been made more resistant to additional fruits.
DtP Mario

Post by DtP Mario »

Thank you very much ;)
Community : Downloads : Mods : Tutorials : Addons
s252101

Post by s252101 »

I have a tree that isn't seasons compatible. It is the "oak20m" found on several maps. How ridiculously hard and time consuming is it to create new textures for seasons to recognize? Is there any possibility that more trees will have textures made for them from your end? Is there the possibility of a tutorial on how to do such a thing? I love the mod, it is nothing short of genius!
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

s252101 wrote:I have a tree that isn't seasons compatible. It is the "oak20m" found on several maps. How ridiculously hard and time consuming is it to create new textures for seasons to recognize? Is there any possibility that more trees will have textures made for them from your end? Is there the possibility of a tutorial on how to do such a thing? I love the mod, it is nothing short of genius!
Creating spring and autumn versions is easy using Photoshop. Creating a winter version is quite some work, at least multiple hours, if you know what you are doing. Google for 'photoshop changing a color in an image'.

We don't plan on making any more trees ourselves.
baselstadtamrhy

Post by baselstadtamrhy »

Hi Rahkiin

Could you please provide me the info if the actual Sosnovka on X1 is completely compatible, incl. the snow mask?

And is there any official list available showing which maps will work perfectly with your great add-on?

Big thanks in advance for your reply. And for sure for bringing the seasons to consoles as well!
Lukas
Rahkiin
Former GIANTS employee

Post by Rahkiin »

baselstadtamrhy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:01 pm Hi Rahkiin

Could you please provide me the info if the actual Sosnovka on X1 is completely compatible, incl. the snow mask?

And is there any official list available showing which maps will work perfectly with your great add-on?

Big thanks in advance for your reply. And for sure for bringing the seasons to consoles as well!
Lukas
All maps from giants are 100% compatible.

Currently: all giants maps, Agrovation, the valley the old far, and old streams v2
baselstadtamrhy

Post by baselstadtamrhy »

Thank you Rahkiin

I'm so excited to play with seasons on X1 now!
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

I can confirm Altenstein on Xbox doesn't have snow in the sheds, animal triggers, sell points etc, so appears that this map is also a compatible map for us console users.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Altenstein would indeed be a grat map for seasons as it has snowmask.
A beautiful small map.
PS5 / FS22
fs 17 mods chnl ytb

Post by fs 17 mods chnl ytb »

How we can remove this mod ., if I uncheck it ,the map could not load , any suggestion?
markare

Post by markare »

You uncheck the mod. Load the map you want to play. It will say that mods are missing. Just select OK and it will load in. But it could break stuff in your save game doing this as has been explained in the seasons mod threads
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
fs 17 mods chnl ytb

Post by fs 17 mods chnl ytb »

markare wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:56 pm You uncheck the mod. Load the map you want to play. It will say that mods are missing. Just select OK and it will load in. But it could break stuff in your save game doing this as has been explained in the seasons mod threads
I uncheck the mod, I remove the mod from the folder nothing happens , map load and never start .
Mane87

Post by Mane87 »

Hi guys,
I've a problem with the season mod, when I start a career I can see just a black screen. I hear footsteps on the snow beacause i've load a Snow mod but anything else.

In the log file ther is this line:

/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_RM_Seasons/src/player/ssPlayer.lua:61: attempt to call field 'getCollisionHeightAtWorldPos' (a nil value)
Error: Running LUA method 'update'.

Someone can help me?

thanks
bye
Luca
markare

Post by markare »

Could you copy and paste the whole log text. Us the spoiler tags to make the thread readable. With more information someone will be able to help. It could be any number of things
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
RobertLidstroem

Post by RobertLidstroem »

I get this alot:

Code: Select all

C:/Users/Robban/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/environment/snow_materialHolder.i3d (6.95) ms
C:/Users/Robban/Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/mods/FS17_RM_Seasons/resources/replacementTextures/materialHolder.i3d (225.43) ms
Atleast its the last line in the log.

Badly configured map?