Does anyone have a huge super b grain trailer?

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mrshuu

Does anyone have a huge super b grain trailer?

Post by mrshuu »

I hate the pintle hitches for backing up and such. I seen for fs 17 a 950 000l super b and was wondering if abyone has made one for fs17. I farm all large maps and its annoying when 1 combine fills a trailer and can only use 1 trailer per semi
Preble 818

Re: Does anyone have a huge super b grain trailer?

Post by Preble 818 »

What platform are you on? Here's a nice road train pack from GTX mods if your on pc. If your on console your limited to what's in the ingame modhub.
https://www.modhoster.com/mods/custom-road-train-pack. They have a website but all their mods are hosted on modhoster. That's the original download link.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
mrshuu

Post by mrshuu »

I have that already. I am using the new holland 10.90 v3 with the 200 000l hopper and have the krampe babdit 30/60 with 200 000l capacity. Id just like to be able to unload 4 of them at once. I seen the australian fruit super b for fs15 but it hasnt been transfered yet. I know its a bit unrealistic but im from an area where seeing a mile long stretch of combines is common.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

If your not worried about realism just edit the road train tippers to hold whatever you want.
mrshuu

Post by mrshuu »

How do you do that? Ive gone into the xml and changed them . But when i come vack to the game (reload them) they dont show up anymore. I have followed youtube instructions. (Im new to the pc world)
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

make a copy of the original file in case you mess up. unzip to desktop, make the edit, and zip back up. Where your probably messing up is the last process. After you make the edit, back out and select all the files and pick add to zip (i use 7zip). Make sure it's going to name it the same as the original file because if it's named something different it wont' show up unless you make the proper edit's. The most common mistake people usually make is zipping their zip file inside a zip file. Make sure that if you double click your zip file it opens to all the mod files, not another zip containing said files. Hope that helps.
mrshuu

Post by mrshuu »

Ahhh yea i was just changing the xml ibside the zip and replacing it. Or having the (2) at the end for it being the second zip file. Thabk you so much! How drastically will the physics change?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I've done both of those lol glad it helped! It depends on capacity. The grain has weight now so it will be possible to put more in than you can haul depending on what your using. It will probably take quite a bit if your using a high HP tractor or a semi. If it's something like 200k or less I doubt you'll have any issue with a decent amount of HP.
mrshuu

Post by mrshuu »

Well i was planning to go 400k. Is there a way you could quickly do this for me?
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I'd love to but I'm at work atm so can't till morning.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

Here'S how I work on my 4x map:
- 2x NH 10.90 harvesters
- 2x Fendt 1000(recent release) with each 1 Pendt 53k Auger-Wagon
- 1x Bromar MBT 150(recent release, 185k liters Auger-Wagon) on each field as storage buffer
- 1 or 2 TX415 with BSM 70k liters semi-trailer moving stuff to home farm or storage Silo
-> BTW the BSM 70k liters semitrailer can be attached in train as they have a trailer-attacher. But doing so it requires quite a powerfull engine...

Before I managed to edit and get my map working with seasons, that's how I was working.

Now as I use Seasons Mod, I am trying to foresee the changes I'll have to makes to adapt with all the new factors the mod brings in...
mrshuu

Post by mrshuu »

I have a 200k litre harvester and 4 on each field on mustang ranch i wish the 100ft header could hire workers hahaha