Mod sites

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
BlackThumb

Mod sites

Post by BlackThumb »

G'day all,

just wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction for some good mod sites that DON"T have the usual 'kiddy' crapola mods, eg; tanks, helicopters, supercars, ridiculous modded equipment (100,000+ lts, which 'roughly' equals 100 tonnes....) etc, etc, etc.

Some of the sites are loading anything and everything for epeening rights that they have the most FS mods, even though 40-45% of the mods, as originally stated, are crapola, the site 'admins/mods' either have lost sight that FS stands for FARMING SIMULATOR and is related to bringing a 'farming experience' to your desktop, not having a supercar and attack helicopter 'zooming' across the screens.

But I suppose part of the fault is the 'modders' where 75% of them seem to be ranged between 12-15 yo and have no concept what 'simulation' is all about and therefore are 'modding' anything anything they can get there hands on and think they are cool because they can 'mod' something.. (most of the modding is just coping/pasting [exporting/importing] anyway, and yes I am too lazy to make my own).

Can't wait for the day they grow up/mature and see how stupid their mods really are in a 'farming environment', just wish I could be there to see the realisation slowly cross their face when they realise just how childish their mods really were/are...... /rant

Anywho, suggestions for 'non-kiddy' mod sites would be greatly appreciated as I am on limited bandwidth (have moved to Philippines and have to try and rely on wifi) and hate wasting data for rubbish.

Cheers :hi:
Aging disgracefully and taking nothing with me!!!!
JohnDeere318

Re: Mod sites

Post by JohnDeere318 »

There are many, many topics on this, with a little searching and with that search bar tool, your questions will be answered. :)
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
BlackThumb

Post by BlackThumb »

Thanks for the 'helpful' reply, maybe you forgot to read my last paragraph, I've copied and pasted it below in CAPITAL letters so you can see it, and maybe understand it.....

*" AS I AM ON LIMITED BANDWIDTH (HAVE MOVED TO PHILIPPINES AND HAVE TO TRY AND RELY ON WIFI) AND HATE WASTING DATA"*

Cheers :hi:
Aging disgracefully and taking nothing with me!!!!
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Have a look at the following post where amongst other tips for installing mods I've also listed some recommended mod sites: viewtopic.php?f=895&t=102821&p=791562#p791562
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

FSUK, American Eagles Modding, PC-SG, and Modding central.uk are all good sites. Marhu.net has some great mods as well but it's a German speaking forum
aklein

Post by aklein »

A good article with several sites listed and a bit of info about the sites.

http://grizzlybearsims.com/reputable-mo ... ator-mods/