Can someone teansfer this fs15 mod to fs17? Pretty please

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
mrshuu

Can someone teansfer this fs15 mod to fs17? Pretty please

Post by mrshuu »

:blushnew:
http://www.farmingmods2015.com/peterbil ... ruit-fs15/
I really want this mod and am new to computers. If someone is willing to transfer it i would even pay for the service.
Thabks in advance
crazyfarmer2016

Re: Can someone teansfer this fs15 mod to fs17? Pretty please

Post by crazyfarmer2016 »

Hello, the only thing I can help you with is the truck itself. It exists as the Optimus Prime Peterbuilt. I am NOT posting a link to it cause I keep getting yelled at for doing so. The brakes and engine settings are off, but I just copied and pasted those sections from one of the vanilla trucks and it works fine. I don't know enough about modding to convert the trailers, so much has changed from 15 to 17. I can try, but it'll take me awhile, not the brightest with this kind of thing :confusednew: . But I can try. but no guarantees.

Crazyfarmer
Its official!! I'm addicted to mods :biggrin2: Approx 34Gigs and counting :confusednew:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Have you asked the modder?
chrisben

Post by chrisben »

The truck converts without errors or warnings. The trailers convert with no errors but a few warnings. Warnings usually won't prevent mods from working, but errors will. As a rule, I don't do conversions and post a link for downloading. This is for the Author of the mod to do. I will show anyone how to do the conversion itself though.

Download the mod. Open GE 7.0.5 Go to file, scroll down to Open Mod. Navigate to your mod.zip file.
Working Directory window pops up, click OK.
Convert Mod window pops up, click Yes.
Select Converted Directory window pops up, click OK.
Conversion starts, Mod Migration Report - Cloud Converter v1.0.0.0 window pops up telling you how the conversion went.
If there are errors it may not work, this is the reason for so many failed conversions on mod sites. Any warnings are safe to ignore, the mod will usually work. Close this pop up.
Select Mod Item window pops up, click cancel, unless you know what to do with GE 7.0.5 and can fix any errors.
Now you are left with an unzipped folder of your converted mod, named, whatever the name is_converted.
Open the file, click on edit, select all, click on file, scroll down to Send to, Compressed (zipped) folder.
I like to rename it with the original name minus the _converted part.
This whole process takes less than 5 minutes, most mods, like this truck, auger wagons, tractors, tippers, anything without any scripts, easily convert with at most only warnings, and those usually are for headlights/taillights which can be fixed with an .xml edit.
mrshuu

Post by mrshuu »

The author is un known ive searced for so long to find someone who has done it. Hell i just want the 950 000l storage for mustang ranch haha
mrshuu

Post by mrshuu »

I will try as i wabt to learn how to use my pc better i just *censored* at changing any mods ive tried. Sorry for the double post. Sitting in a porta potty :)
chrisben

Post by chrisben »

First, we need to clear up a few things. Authors of the mods are listed right on the page where you got the download. Look under Credits. This mod will give you one Peterbilt 388 truck and one tipper modded to give you multifruit capabilities with a 950,000 liter capacity. It isn't going to give you an increase of 950,000 liters on any maps storage abilities. To get your increased silo capacity you need to edit the map in GE 7.0.5. Take the easy way out and just download placeable silos found on any mod sites for FS17. Here's the truck/tipper in FS15.

mrshuu

Post by mrshuu »

On fs17 co it says unknown i trabsfered it but cannot attach it to my semi :(
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

You know whats ironic, I did a custom version of that for myself. Edited the HP, handling, and trailer capacities
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10