Xbox One Mods

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
eqicfailninja

Re: Xbox One Mods

Post by eqicfailninja »

Another thing that would be cool to see, Four Wheelers/ATVs or the Side by sides. for getting to places the bigger vehicles can't. I don't know about other countries, but here in the States a lot of farmers use them. Would also love to see a bigger size pickup truck capable of moving some of the trailers in the game without jackkniving.
eqicfailninja

Post by eqicfailninja »

Omniplasma wrote:I'd like to see more american maps for console
There are quite a few Maps that are American Style in the game, mostly mod ones.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

eqicfailninja wrote:Another thing that would be cool to see, Four Wheelers/ATVs or the Side by sides. for getting to places the bigger vehicles can't. I don't know about other countries, but here in the States a lot of farmers use them. Would also love to see a bigger size pickup truck capable of moving some of the trailers in the game without jackkniving.
Don't know about the 4 by 4s but I'm making a medium duty truck based on the Ford f650
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

eqicfailninja wrote:Another thing that would be cool to see, Four Wheelers/ATVs or the Side by sides. for getting to places the bigger vehicles can't. I don't know about other countries, but here in the States a lot of farmers use them. Would also love to see a bigger size pickup truck capable of moving some of the trailers in the game without jackkniving.
I think there might be a dirt bike released with the platinum edition :biggrin2:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Sungtun5

Post by Sungtun5 »

Thanks, but we need mods but not the same things all the time. Example we need modes for Potato Harvesting theirs only three equipment for harvesting potatoes.