a note from somethingonmyshoe2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
somethingonmyshoe2

Re: a note from somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

hi there
yes rattlesnake valley update has passed testing (pc only as its a 4xmap) and I'm waiting to see if it shows on modhud today
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

:hi: Outstanding!!! :hi:
Not yet live, but as I'm in Canada US-East TZ, Will probly come out on ModHub late tonight or Tomorrow(Friday)...

Can't wait to finally check it out! *thumbsup*
somethingonmyshoe2

maps info time

ready for uploading to modhud testing (added sugercane) maxed out on upload space on modhud lol :biggrin2:

1 FS17_American_Outback_update
2 FS17_Golden_Days_of_Farming_update
3 FS17_Mustang_Valley_Ranch_update

and the next lot on modhud and passed testing (waiting for modhud to upload). no sugercane at mo . but will add when i have time

4 FS17_Who_Dat_Who_Der_Ranch_update
5 FS17_Rattlesnake_Valley_update

next maps on list

6 2x maps with no name (1 logging map and 1 convert of a old map i made some time a go) 65% done
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote:maps info time

ready for uploading to modhud testing (added sugercane) maxed out on upload space on modhud lol :biggrin2:

1 FS17_American_Outback_update
2 FS17_Golden_Days_of_Farming_update
3 FS17_Mustang_Valley_Ranch_update

and the next lot on modhud and passed testing (waiting for modhud to upload). no sugercane at mo . but will add when i have time

4 FS17_Who_Dat_Who_Der_Ranch_update
5 FS17_Rattlesnake_Valley_update

next maps on list

6 2x maps with no name (1 logging map and 1 convert of a old map i made some time a go) 65% done
I'm confused now... in your previous post you wrote that RattleSnake Valley had passed testing and were waiting to see if it shows up on MH...
Now you seem to say that you were waiting to upload it on MH?

Can you tell how long it will take for the 2nd batch of maps to show up on modhub?

Seems I don't understand the process that a mod/map has to go through before showing up on modhub...

Can you tell which maps are going to show on modhub first(in Queue to show on MH) and which are uploaded but not processed yet(being checked by Giants)?
NSfarmer

Post by NSfarmer »

I think he means that RSV and Wdwd have passed and he’s waiting for Giants to upload them to the mod hub.
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

NSfarmer wrote:I think he means that RSV and Wdwd have passed and he’s waiting for Giants to upload them to the mod hub.
Ok...
So if it's the case, it can show up as soon as today(friday) or as late as monday(I think QA team isn't working on week-end)...
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

nothing is going to show up today...its already 8pm in Germany... Giants will want to squeeze as much from the lemon first before we see a new map

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
somethingonmyshoe2

Rattlesnake_Valley_update has passed but modhud not swopped the file over to show on modhud (it passed days a go)
NSfarmer

Post by NSfarmer »

ThaFarmer wrote:
NSfarmer wrote:I think he means that RSV and Wdwd have passed and he’s waiting for Giants to upload them to the mod hub.
Ok...
So if it's the case, it can show up as soon as today(friday) or as late as monday(I think QA team isn't working on week-end)...
Correct. Which *censored* because I was hoping it would be on before the weekend but what can you do I guess!
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

cr41g_1965 wrote:nothing is going to show up today...its already 8pm in Germany... Giants will want to squeeze as much from the lemon first before we see a new map
somethingonmyshoe2 wrote:Rattlesnake_Valley_update has passed but modhud not swopped the file over to show on modhud (it passed days a go)
NSfarmer wrote:
ThaFarmer wrote:
Ok...
Correct. Which *censored* because I was hoping it would be on before the weekend but what can you do I guess!
They might have hit some snag somewhere and couldn't upload the mods...
Sometimes $hit happens... So I'll wait 'till moday... :sadnew:
ThaFarmer

Post by ThaFarmer »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote:Rattlesnake_Valley_update has passed but modhud not swopped the file over to show on modhud (it passed days a go)
Would it be possible to have a preview of the map changes(list and/or pics) on the map's topic, to ease our pain 'till monday?
Greengamer64

Post by Greengamer64 »

Thanks for all you have done! I have enjoyed your maps. And appreciate the effort that goes into mods and the extra effort to get them to consoles. And an additional thanks for updating them to the Platinum dlc. I am on Xbox one and PS4.
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

Shoe can you please make who dat who der ranch allow sugarcane it’s the only one of your maps that I can’t plant sugarcane on thank you
Playing on PS5 and PC
eric21

Post by eric21 »

He will do it, be patient
Maze313

Post by Maze313 »

I am just letting him know it his only map that doesn’t have sugarcane
Playing on PS5 and PC