a note from somethingonmyshoe2

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Chad05

Re: a note from somethingonmyshoe2

Post by Chad05 »

somethingonmyshoe2 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:52 pm its map info time
1 American Outback special edition now on console testing
2 Thunder Valley reuploaded to modhud for testing
Yes do we know if thunder valley for console and American outback is coming out today for console.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Chad05 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:10 pm Yes do we know if thunder valley for console and American outback is coming out today for console.

To Chad05 how come in everyone of your posts you ask is it coming out today or for consoles? PLEASE check this to see if it's out ------> http://farming-simulator.com/mods.php?l ... ole&page=0 <-------. Or start up your console to see if it's on modhub. By asking the same question over and over will not get you anywhere. So Please be patient like everyone else. and stop posting the same thing over and over. Because people will start to not pay attention to you any more, and you will not get any reply's back.. Thank you

'
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Don't know all your local time, but when there is nothing new on the modhub until 50 minutes*, there will come nothing anymore today.
* 18:00 a clock in Europe
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
somethingonmyshoe2

Post by somethingonmyshoe2 »

map info time
this is all the info i have
Thunder Valley
State on modhud
Pending Release.
American Outback Special Edition
State on modhud
Decision Console.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Thank you somethingonmyshoe2 for Thunder Valley. really like the starting equipment and the one nice sized field. have 3 hours on it. Gave 5 stars. Great work.
FarmingLife

Post by FarmingLife »

Really liking thunder valley! Thanks!
I have 60 chickens, a few horses, and 50 head of baldies in the middle of nowhere North Carolina.
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Awesome job on thunder valley
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:32 pmreally like the starting equipment and the one nice sized field.
Did you really use a 3m planter for seeding a 10+ha field lefe? :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
I just can’t see anyway of using the starting equipment. May be it is just me, I don’t know.

It definitely is a beautiful looking map *thumbsup* great job soms2 :hi:

I just noticed a couple issues here and there. Like there is no traffic or pedestrians. Also there is no icon at the egg sell point. There is the question mark but when it disappears you are on your own.

I didn’t finish collecting the nuggets yet but they all seem to be placed on the ground. So, I suppose they are all accesible.
PS5 / FS22
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

Another great map!

I just started a new farm on it. It’s big, balanced and just has a great feel to it! Thanks for all your hard work.
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

RODHA wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:15 am Did you really use a 3m planter for seeding a 10+ha field lefe? :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
yes I did I like small equipment, I don't like big equipment it's not as fun.....I split the field into 2. on 2nd day of spring I planted wheat bottom part of field 13 and then waited till I could plant soybeans on 1st day of summer on top part of field 13. so I didn't plant field 13 in one day.....oh and on the 1st day of spring I plowed the field, took awhile with just using the 2m plow.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ jeez. if you didn't choose the worker to buy seed and fertilizer then I couldn't even imagine how many times you had to fill that seeder up. you are a seriously dedicated player lefe :hi:
PS5 / FS22
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

^^HAHA^^. Well at 1st I was driving back to the seed and fert fill up but it was getting to be a pain in the butt, So I borrowed money to buy the Horsch seed tender and the Lizaed SX 210 Twinstar. made it a lot easier.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

lefe1 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:53 pm yes I did I like small equipment, I don't like big equipment it's not as fun.....I split the field into 2. on 2nd day of spring I planted wheat bottom part of field 13 and then waited till I could plant soybeans on 1st day of summer on top part of field 13. so I didn't plant field 13 in one day.....oh and on the 1st day of spring I plowed the field, took awhile with just using the 2m plow.
Wow.. You got way more patience than me :lol:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

HAHA! Well when i'm playing most of the time, I have my tv on where I can watch and listen to the tv so not to much patience :biggrin2: .

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

lefe1 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:54 am HAHA! Well when i'm playing most of the time, I have my tv on where I can watch and listen to the tv so not to much patience :biggrin2: .

What the...?!? :confusednew: :shock: how do you do that on ps4? I mean if that is a pip mode?

edit: ignore me :biggrin2: you are on a tv screen and using tv's pip feature.
PS5 / FS22