Favorite mod and why

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Reaper1939

Favorite mod and why

Post by Reaper1939 »

I just wanted to start this thread about what your favorite mod is and what you like about it. This can be anything from maps to place ables and can be for consoles or pc/Mac. I've just recently been playing on the goldcrest production map and have been enjoying the different types of crops as well as the ability to produce things from several different materials. Feel free to state who the modder is because it's nice to show appreciation to those who create these mods as they provide these to us for free and ask nothing in return. :this:
cr41g_1965

Re: Favorite mod and why

Post by cr41g_1965 »

for me, Black Sheep Modding's MF pack...hands down. It has a bit of everything in it... I love small farming and I love the cabless tractors.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Its really difficult to choose just 1. The BSM MF Pack cause cabless tractors areawesome .Root crop storage by Dogface because I dont have piles of beets everywhere.The Holmer HR12 by chris70u i think, because its a lot better than the HR9. Thats just the tip of the iceberg.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

It's got to be seasons for me, it's changed the game so much for the better. I can't see myself playing without it now.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

Seasons. Redefines the game and brings some real challenge. Lots of potential.
Tuurboclaw

Post by Tuurboclaw »

No brainer for me. Its westbridge hills. I started playing on fs15 and really enjoyed playing on that map. It just feels like home!
novass

Post by novass »

MF pack..,from BSM..why..well the older tractors and implements..just love'm.but there is some many beside this one,that are great..but uts my fave....Chris
Dogface

Post by Dogface »

TacoFarmer wrote:Root crop storage by Dogface because I dont have piles of beets everywhere.
Thanks Taco. :smileynew:

My favorites are CoursePlay and FollowMe. Oh, and the Lely Juno 150, that little Dalek that sweeps up spilled feed.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

American Outback. Absolutely love the map, it reminds me so much of the places where I grew up and how my love of farming came to be. Then there are so many other great mods out there, the Lemken pieces from ImpTS, and the mods from BSM are all excellent.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

before now it would have been difficult to decide.. ive got so many good mods as I'm very picky.. everything from smaller tractors with ic controls to feed makers for cows and pigs that just make life dreamy for livestock.. but now without a doubt it has to be seasons.. it doesn't make any one thing different.. it changes the entire game.. ive played some really neat maps but the features were limited to that map but seasons can work with just about anything.. even logging.. want a nice logging adventure.. fast forward to a snowy winter and just log away.. it also makes u think.. it makes it harder in lots of ways but in the same token there is plenty of time to handle everything with just a bit of planning.. and u can lose out.. my first season was a complete bust.. my crops died as I planted them 1 day too early.. so I fast forward to the next spring.. my equipment is all broken down by this point so I was forced to take out a huge loan to get everything going again.. it was great.. it was elements of gameplay that ive yet to get from any other mod.. ive tried all the reported "best" mods fs17 has to offer and seasons by far takes the prize having completely renewed my interest in the game
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
garyst

Post by garyst »

So far my favorite is the Horsch uw 160 Auger wagon because it looks like the style/size grain carts used in my area. Next would be the jympa rippers. Third would be the Massey pack and fourth the lemken tillage tools.

Update: the lemken azurit planter is now my new favorite mod. Think it is cool to finally have a planter that you can choose if you want to put fertilizer or not. Also neat that it plants all the crops and I like that you can choose different planting row units and is 3pt. Mounted.
Last edited by garyst on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

BSM Fork Cotech.And Shovel Agram Hydro-Griffes because its better than a log fork.There is so many mods that are awesome Id hate to have to choose only one.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
benztechnc

Post by benztechnc »

Seasons - Game Changer - has added a new dynamic and difficulty level. Before that. Follow me and CoursePlay, because they again changed the dynamic of the game.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Seasons for sure,
But my must have are
https://www.modhoster.de/mods/fs17-ar-f ... pment-pack Almost everything is in that pack you need
https://www.modhoster.de/mods/custom-road-train-pack Like the mods, well made
https://www.modhoster.de/mods/c-r-t-twi ... -frame-lkw same like above and goes well with the af pack
There are some others which are essential for me. But these are the top three
Kind regards
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
OnlyMe

Post by OnlyMe »

My top 3 at the moment:
1. Lawfolds by Stussy
2. Root crop storage by Dogface (love this! ... but... any chance on a similar one for woodchips ? pretty please with sugar on top :biggrin2: )
3. BSM 70.000l tipper
Playing on PS4