Lizard combines

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
redglasses

Re: Lizard combines

Post by redglasses »

^^LOL, if giants wont allow modders to do it, then they should be forced to do it themselves
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
justanotherfarmer

Post by justanotherfarmer »

Could someone make a lizard combine that represents a class 760 with terra tracks it could be any colour if it has to but I prefer either black or the original colours of the American one with European as an option
eric21

Post by eric21 »

justanotherfarmer wrote:Could someone make a lizard combine that represents a class 760 with terra tracks it could be any colour if it has to but I prefer either black or the original colours of the American one with European as an option
I love it when people dont read
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

justanotherfarmer wrote:Could someone make a lizard combine that represents a class 760 with terra tracks it could be any colour if it has to but I prefer either black or the original colours of the American one with European as an option
They can't do a thing about it, Giants wont allow it on console, PC players have it.
Vanquish081

Post by Vanquish081 »

eric21 wrote:
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Good one Vanquish
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

It's funny people read the reasons why John Deere isn't allowed as a mod, but why is it they think that Claas would be any different?
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

Oh oh what if a modder throw in a mix of...lets say a bit of john deere, claas, and the lizard body parts altogether so its a unique one no licensing needed...problem solved!
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^ya but people wouldnt want it because its different
My Discord
justanotherfarmer

jenna_q wrote:It's funny people read the reasons why John Deere isn't allowed as a mod, but why is it they think that Claas would be any different?
Older Claas combines were liscensed by cat but now they aren’t so you could put the old ones in the game not the new ones so maybe do your research next time before you say anything
justanotherfarmer

eric21 wrote:
I did read and Claas used to be liscensed under cat so there’s no reason the older harvesters can’t be in the game
jenna_q

Post by jenna_q »

justanotherfarmer wrote:Older Claas combines were liscensed by cat but now they aren’t so you could put the old ones in the game not the new ones so maybe do your research next time before you say anything
Even if it was still under license from Cat they couldn't do it because Giants has no license for Cat. Caterpillar sold the Challenger brand to AGCO years before they sold back their share in Lexion so it still wouldn't matter. Looks like I have done my homework.
"In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity." Sun Tzu, The Art of War
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^exactly, challenger is NOT CAT PEOPLE
My Discord
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

And just because a brand is in game does not mean Giants has license for the entire line up. Thats why there are CASE combines and tractors but not the entire line up of either and why there isnt like a CASE disc or something. So even if Giants has a CAT in game they cant run down the old CAT line up and pull out a CLAAS from years ago. If that was the case then we would more than likely have some old FORD tractors since that line went to NEW HOLLAND but it isnt the case.
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Oh and before anyone goes well FORD went to NEW HOLLAND and then to blah blah so on and so forth, while that might be true it is not relevant. Each item on a dealers line up has a license so if Giants does not have it then consoles cant get it. I think some of the lines and brands have a little more open policy. We got the massey pack and the fendt favorit and some others but im pretty sure Giants had to contact the companies and ask go or no go. So if you can bend an owners ear to get them to allow said old style Claas combine and get them to contact Giants then by all means please do, but if not then we will have to be patient and let Giants do what they can.