Biobeltz ITR 480

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
jtguy242000

Re: Biobeltz ITR 480

Post by jtguy242000 »

i talked to toxicom and he workin hard on truck still
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I like the Tatra that came today from t0xic0m
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Dkom

Post by Dkom »

I love his hook lift truck I have been waiting for a truck like this since the game came out I was lucky enough to download it before it was pulled from mod hub but some of my friends were not and it *censored* to have to disable it to play with any body cause most people don't have it. the itr 480 is a very versatile truck and i use it constantly, I wish it was still up for friends to get but excited to see the new updated one, excellent job t0xic0m and thank you for your console support it is very much appreciated by me and my friends here on the PS4. Keep up the awesome functional work it's nice to see new things besides stuff we already have if I see another plow, sowing machine, weeder, or cultivator I'm gonna puke
novass

Post by novass »

I'm glad Toxicom is fix the IT truck..or what I call HL truck.like has been said..its the more useful truck out there on for me.I use it on every map.I'm so thankful and grateful to have gotten it before it was removed..I just so excited for its return..go get'em Toxicom..yes great truck today..I downloaded it today...Chris
Twl0199

Post by Twl0199 »

I love the itr 480 but missing one little thing. More lights on the truck. When u work at night its hard to see when u loading. Thanks for all mods
Farmer_C

Post by Farmer_C »

Dkom wrote:I love his hook lift truck I have been waiting for a truck like this since the game came out I was lucky enough to download it before it was pulled from mod hub but some of my friends were not and it *censored* to have to disable it to play with any body cause most people don't have it. the itr 480 is a very versatile truck and i use it constantly, I wish it was still up for friends to get but excited to see the new updated one, excellent job t0xic0m and thank you for your console support it is very much appreciated by me and my friends here on the PS4. Keep up the awesome functional work it's nice to see new things besides stuff we already have if I see another plow, sowing machine, weeder, or cultivator I'm gonna puke
I fully agree. The Biobeltz ITR truck is without a doubt among the top-5 mods for PS4. I've been enviously watching the flood of various types of mods that have been pouring for PC/MAC players, when the only mods for PS4 have been bailforks and cultivators (nothing bad in those, but when there's nothing else, things get a bit monotonous).

The Biobeltz truck is really superb as it brings more variety to the transport side of the game. Extra credit for the addition that it's possible to hook a trailer/tipper at the back of the truck, thus allowing increased transport capacity.

I'm anxiously waiting for the mod to return to the hub, so I can download it on my console. So far I've only been able to enjoy it, when testing it on my friends PS4.

Big thumbs up for t0xic0m for this mod and I hope there's more to come in all categories of vehicles, objects and other equipment. I really appreciate your efforts. Great job!
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

The only issue I have with this truck is I didn't get it on my XB1 before it left.Otherwise Im loving it on PS4!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Colin-e46

Post by Colin-e46 »

I have a question when will there be another tandem truck I'm sorry it's gone but I hope it's fun and I have a ps4 but no PC.Greetings colin
novass

Post by novass »

I don't know Colin.the waiting can be difficult. .but tge fixing the coding for the 480 isn't easy..a big thanks to Toxicom for bring it to console.I think BSM has one in the works to..we need to be patient. there work isn't easy.take care all..Chris
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Is the log truck in testing the one t0xic0m made?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Ryan0238

Post by Ryan0238 »

When's it coming back to consoles??
Playing on PS4!! Ps4 name is BATMANNN-1990
Colin-e46

Post by Colin-e46 »

Ow okay was wondering if any one of tandem truck is still fat
Colin-e46

Post by Colin-e46 »

taken away by that mud that said you can remove that mod because it failed so she said okay that So do I have to do this way if it succeeds
novass

Post by novass »

Colin-e46 wrote:taken away by that mud that said you can remove that mod because it failed so she said okay that So do I have to do this way if it succeeds
Sorry Colin.didn't understand what you wrote....Chris
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Loving all the trucks this guy releases
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer