Biobeltz ITR 480

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
Desertwrek

Re: Biobeltz ITR 480

Post by Desertwrek »

What happened? Looked for it on the modhub this morning and it was absent from the lineup. :frown:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^Same^^ Haven't played all week and went to download it this morning. Oh the sadness... I think it got pulled due to some errors (that apparently made it through testing, but that's another story). I hope it gets fixed and re-uploaded. I don't remember any mods being pulled after they were released. Plenty have gotten updates, but I don't remember any disappearing.

I hope it wasn't pulled due to some licensing issue or something.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
farmer9192

Post by farmer9192 »

maybe hes fixing it but otherwise its a 10 out of 10 truck its jus what we needed
Desertwrek

Post by Desertwrek »

Minion weight, a lizard fuel thing and a few other mods have been pulled and not returned. (If you did download it before it was pulled, you can still use it as long as you don't delete FS17, as that will reset your mods and you won't be able to download it again.)

That said, I certainly hope it comes back, it was great because I use it runner for ask my animal stuff and logging, this truck made it a world easier.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Yep, you're right. I forgot about those. I hope it gets fixed and re-uploaded but I doubt it.
Desertwrek

Post by Desertwrek »

fenixguy wrote:Yep, you're right. I forgot about those. I hope it gets fixed and re-uploaded but I doubt it.
I really hope it doesn't go to join the Minion weight, this was an awesome mod.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

Old Stream map was taken down twice to get fixed, it came back. I bet it is just getting fixed and the same for the log truck which shares a similar model.
PS4 Farmer
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I'm just being dramatic. I'm sure we'll see it eventually. (like 45% sure) :smileynew:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Hopefully it will return with the LTT 480
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

Found the truck doesn't work with the large grain container, but is fine with the Skip for loading from a Harvester or from a Silo. Easy enough to remove the thing with a Reset.
Farmer John 16

Post by Farmer John 16 »

I'm finding this to be a very useful vehicle. Never used the hooklift attachments much before, but I'm using them frequently now. This truck does have some problems, but hopefully they will get fixed.
Playing on PS4
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

The only problems I have are taking turns to fast.Thats my fault not the trucks.Im loving it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

ive seen several people mention that the truck rolls in corners.. this is the first hooklift truck to come to consoles so I know u guys don't know but they r all like that.. ive tried several variations of it to find the one that I like best and the best in terms of stability is the barrel core version but even it will become vertically challenged if u corner too fast with a heavy load.. with the hook lift trucks u learn to ease through corners and power down the straights.. I hope this gets reuploaded.. I remember playing maps like oldstreams and lossburg on console and wishing that there was something like this to use on that map.. very handy little trucks and a lack of equipment like that is y I could never play the console version again
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Ryan0238

Post by Ryan0238 »

We need this truck back, will make a lot of difference to farming on the smaller maps. Re submit it
Playing on PS4!! Ps4 name is BATMANNN-1990
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Ryan0238 wrote:We need this truck back, will make a lot of difference to farming on the smaller maps. Re submit it
Please and thank you.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.