Mod requests for console

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
redglasses

Re: Mod requests for console

Post by redglasses »

^^I agree, maybe even that 3 point for the skid loader :wink:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

about one of these - Giants already have a license for Manitou

www.manitou.com/en/p/UtU6vAEAAKIi6CoV
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Definitely! Masted forklift would be great!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Or every single one of Manitou equipment :)
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

We need a skid steer with 3 point for towing a taco trailer
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

^^ Help me. :lol: A skid steer bushog would be good though
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Always baffles me as to why some of the most basic equipment I have seen on every farm ever is still not in this game yet. A normal looking disk harrow, seed tender, and sidedress fertilizer applicator. But there are tons of manure spreaders available as of which I have never seen being used on any farm in my area my entire life, even on farms with alot of animals.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

garyst wrote:Always baffles me as to why some of the most basic equipment I have seen on every farm ever is still not in this game yet. A normal looking disk harrow, seed tender, and sidedress fertilizer applicator. But there are tons of manure spreaders available as of which I have never seen being used on any farm in my area my entire life, even on farms with alot of animals.
You forgot the ton of bale forks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

TacoFarmer wrote:
garyst wrote:Always baffles me as to why some of the most basic equipment I have seen on every farm ever is still not in this game yet. A normal looking disk harrow, seed tender, and sidedress fertilizer applicator. But there are tons of manure spreaders available as of which I have never seen being used on any farm in my area my entire life, even on farms with alot of animals.
You forgot the ton of bale forks.
And the 3m cultivators
garyst

Post by garyst »

Well I can't say i've never seen bale forks being used, maybe not that many different styles and types lol, and the only 3m plows I ever seen in real life are for making levees for rice fields, but my point was I for sure thought by now we would of at least seen one of these three items I listed as a mod. I keep on dreaming that agriCAD pack for pc would someday come to console. Would be willing to give up both the big bud pack, Kuhn pack, about 90% of the mods currently available, and about 60% of the in game equipment for what they have in that one pack lol.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

garyst wrote:Well I can't say i've never seen bale forks being used, maybe not that many different styles and types lol, and the only 3m plows I ever seen in real life are for making levees for rice fields, but my point was I for sure thought by now we would of at least seen one of these three items I listed as a mod. I keep on dreaming that agriCAD pack for pc would someday come to console. Would be willing to give up both the big bud pack, Kuhn pack, about 90% of the mods currently available, and about 60% of the in game equipment for what they have in that one pack lol.
Most of the modders are European so you dont see a proper disc in Europe
justanotherfarmer

Post by justanotherfarmer »

Could someone tell me why older Claas isn’t allowed in the game
trapper1995

Post by trapper1995 »

Could someone do a krone Big M mod. Also why isn't the krone ultima CF 155 XC on the list of mods for console yet?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

trapper1995 wrote:Could someone do a krone Big M mod. Also why isn't the krone ultima CF 155 XC on the list of mods for console yet?
For 1, they would have to remake the whole BigM, and secondly, that baler has outside scripted mod that's not allowed on console, hope that answers your question.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

trapper1995 wrote:Could someone do a krone Big M mod.
I've been telling this for almost a year now. It is always good to see people have the same request :hi:
However, for some reason, Giants really just don't get interested about this one.
It is obvious that we (console) need a self propelled big mower. Period... :geeknew:
PS5 / FS22